Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Onimusha 3 Trailer

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG! OMG! im DEFINITELY getting this game, no matter WHAT it costs, heres the link to watch the trailer, it is in japanese though, and has poor quality, other than that it looks GREAT! and the swrods look bad-ass!
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_onimusha3_gi.html

and for those who arent familiar with the game, the first sword is the Fire Sword (used to kill alll the surrounding demons), the Second is the Wind (he uses it to slow down his decent to earth), the Third is the Thunder (used when he goes "Oni" or something like that, but he looks like a werewolf. I LOVE THIS GAME. and yes i do know that the game might not be excactly like that, but still, its such SWEET eye-candy

Yeah, im going back through the first 2 to brush up on my skillz, so i will be ready to tackle the hordes of demons in feudal Japan, and France. But i h8 how the game creators tease u. Like in the first one the picture of Kaede looks NICE, but thats ALL u get to see. And in the second one u just see the back of Oyu, or Oichi during the intro. I get all excited, just to be dissapointed :cry:

Back