• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Glad to see that you released this to the community, as oppose to selling it, and hindering the community from progressing. Although, I was never a fan of role play hotels in the Flash environment. Regardless, it's nice to see people contributing, however small or big the release is.

Reaction score
Glad to see that you released this to the community, as oppose to selling it, and hindering the community from progressing. Although, I was never a fan of role play hotels in the Flash environment. Regardless, it's nice to see people contributing, however small or big the release is.

Flash is the perfect environment for role play, there's just two problems

1. People that know the back-ends of uber, but hate roleplay.
  2. People that know role play, but hate/don't understand uber.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The whole concept of role-play has been lost throughout the years in most MMORPGs. I'd like to see someone carry this on and eventually implement a real solid base for a role-play environment. Nevertheless, good work on releasing it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good job cobi you are a true dario now

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You misunderstood me. I was simply saying that I don't like the feel of a role play "hotel" on a flash client. However, some may like the flash client, especially the newer crowd of people in the Habbo scene. Nonetheless, I'm sure people will like this.

It could also be said that most developers don't like the aspect of a role play "hotel" in general, and that most users who like role play "hotels" have never bothered to try and code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great release Cobe, Even though I had a BB liceance and never got the time to actually test it out ;(

Reaction score

Fabbo had plenty of Users when the concept came around of a Flash RP Environment, But it went downhill because they were so used to v26, Thats why Fabbo closed :(

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Interesting to see your using my IPN system (Im Grandlodge).
I dont recommend you use it now, some stuff I didnt know about back then what are vital to be implemented due to security benefits.

Reaction score
Interesting to see your using my IPN system (Im Grandlodge).
I dont recommend you use it now, some stuff I didnt know about back then what are vital to be implemented due to security benefits.

I really didn't know much PHP so that was the first thing that did come to mind.

To all the people that are getting license invalid you need to disable the license check yourself which is extremely easy.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I just noticed I released the wrong emulator(hurray!) But for the licenseCheck just have the whole void return true.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi troll ... good release ... I'd love to know what cms' compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back