• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you filled in the details correctly.. And you travel to Setup it should work, It isn't that confusing. o.o

In the root: setup.php

Print screen your lifeCMS errors!! And if you can't disable the licensing system you shouldn't even have visual studios

I have allready edit the setup.php file with an Editor. But when i go to localhost or localhost/setup.php it says: Could not connect to the Database but I have wrote all things correctly. And i know how to Disable the Licence in Visual C# ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have allready edit the setup.php file with an Editor. But when i go to localhost or localhost/setup.php it says: Could not connect to the Database but I have wrote all things correctly. And i know how to Disable the Licence in Visual C# ;)

Its serious your details or you cant connect to your local Mysql server, because it causing issues.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bin->Debug->config.conf

Yes it is. Confag was a test I did so you can just ignore that.. And we're talking about the emulator? o.o

Nope xD I was talking about my CMS lol

OffTopic: Wana help in Pokerom?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But all Info is right. I have modifyed only the setup.php !

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Wupz0r is right. I dont know how to configure this CMS so can u please tell me all Files that i must edit? Thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makarov - [Open-Source] Blackbird [RP, r63] - RaGEZONE Forums

Conclusion :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it lmfao. Its ok i guess. Im using my own cms for ur emu right now. But um, I do get emu errors. Now ive got it saying cannot connect to licence checker... What to do??

Debug it.

Reaction score
Did. Thats when i get that error. But if i run it from the application file instead inside C# then it loads but i get an invalid licence. Now tho, Some reason in C# when i try to debug it show... :

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did. Thats when i get that error. But if i run it from the application file instead inside C# then it loads but i get an invalid licence. Now tho, Some reason in C# when i try to debug it show... :

Delete it fully, Dont even let it say "Checking for Updates..."

Reaction score
What u just said made no sense. Delete it fully, Dont even let it say that? How the hell do i get the emu to run then???? Ive got one on my vps that runs but i get this.....

Then when i enterhotel i get......

Hotel stay on hotel view and emu says...

Idk how to fix that Lmaooo. Im more um, New to C#. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back