[OsIrose] iRose Server Setup

Put that in your server folder, so it should be something like: server folder/3DDATA/QSD


Thanks a lot !!

Aww my next problem ><

buboboy - [OsIrose] iRose Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums


I fixed it !! Thanks a lot Guys.

Btw somewhone got an good item list for ruff rose or an irose id list.

Or is it easy to figure out those item id's ?
 
Last edited:
Currently, there is no item list, so just extract the respective STL files from the client with a VFS editor and view them with an STL viewer.
 
I downloaded some STL vieuwers but i don't know how they work.

Most of them ( you need to load a file) but icant find any STL file in my arua rose and ruff rose folder.
 
can someone help me out plz?? when i was opening my login server it said this Error connecting to MySQL server: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:NO)
 
idutcher, he's talking about his login server, not his website; Xamp is for websites, not servers, it really won't do anything for the server besides PR.
 
make sure your serverid and parentid fields are correct in your .conf files.

Serverids
Login = 0
char = 1
world = 2

parentids (should point to teh previous serverid)
login doesn't have a parent
char = 0 (points to login serverid)
world = 1 (points to char)

Also make sure you have the servertype set. values should be the same as serverids listed above.
 
thnx my server is working but when I talk to darren I don't get a dialog and if I look at the table it says its alright so where can I find the dialogs?
 
Back