Other clothes (uncoded) Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
21
I've made some clothes
Hope you like it
And hope someone will code it
 

Attachments

  • blousje zonder blokjes(B) - Other clothes (uncoded) - RaGEZONE Forums
    blousje zonder blokjes(B).webp
    1 KB · Views: 136
  • Jurkje, lang haar en vestj - Other clothes (uncoded) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Jurkje, lang haar en vestje.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Lang haar - Other clothes (uncoded) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Lang haar.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Nike schoen (b..G) - Other clothes (uncoded) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Nike schoen (b..G).webp
    812 bytes · Views: 106
  • Pak met strik(B) - Other clothes (uncoded) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Pak met strik(B).webp
    1 KB · Views: 105
Wouldn't you have to make it in all directions to have it wearable in a hotel?

They are nice.
 
Last edited:
No, I've picked the ribbon of the clothes accecoires and put it on the suit;) (sorry i'm dutch, not good in grammar)
 
I'm going to attempt to learn. i do know it takes .xml coding and latest swfs for clothing. May be real hard.
 
This is a neat idea, but until it is possible to add extra clothing to the specific file without having to overwrite another item .. it's kinda useless.

And yes, you do need all images for each of the corresponding designs.

"exoh"
 
WOW! huge improvement then the ones you showed us from 2 months ago I believe (I know it was a while back) Good job. And you can code these. You have to replace the clothes with and existing one already in the game. Like replace the shoes you did with existing shoes.

Wouldn't you have to make it in all directions to have it wearable in a hotel?

They are nice.

No you grab an existing swf from the clothes of the hotel. And edit and design it from that. Thats what we did to turn normal habbo headphones to Beats By Dr Dre headphones (old Hotel Habblox)
 
Ellis is pretty sure that you have to override the original file also for it to be up loadable to a hotel.
I've not seen any hotels successfully be able to add clothes to their archive without losing something else.
"exoh"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back