• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Others are unable to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I used this guide to set my server up. I followed everything exactly. I can connect, however no one else can seem to connect to my server. I also tried using hamachi and changing the IPs to the hamachi one, but still no luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you forwarding ports through your router?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have a router as far as I know. I am a noob yeah, so I might be wrong. I have cable internet, and the regular box that goes with it. If that's a router, than probably not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I added ports anyway, and they still can't connect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is your windows firewall turned on? if so you need to turn it off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, this is getting hard. I turned it off, added the ports, etc etc and nothing has worked. If you have msn that would be faster. Mine is triple.bangbang@gmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't use chat programs. If turning a firewall off is hard, you should consider joining someone else's antrix server probably.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I meant I am running out of ideas and now I don't know what to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
urm.... i think
in the realms.conf if the realm address is on 127.0.0.1 then you need to change it to the ip thats shown in bold on hamachi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you tried to make a dns server at no-ip? And did you added it at your host file in windwos->system32->drivers doc root?

Back