Our ShowRoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

Tower of Priest is simply amazingly designed. Best dungeon in Kalonline yet. Good job Inix. Especially the 9th floor is amazing. I
 
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

bah . stuck at coordinates :p well, hope I get it out <_< maybe I should try to use the orignal line of macro.dat, jsut with index 5 ;)


hehe yea, the floors seem to be nice ^,^and I personaly like this dungeon too, it's not that dark and cold like D3, is't not simple like D1+D2 and it's not that buggy like D4 (not buggy...but you stuck very oftern)

D5 has warm colors ^_^I like it
 
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

My new homepage :P:
W.I.P , it's only a pic atm

Dopestar - Our ShowRoom - RaGEZONE Forums

Shut up omg :<: , you say never compliments , it looks like you are the best anywhere ,
trying to make it better if you think that these so easy .

DjKrava Re: The ShowRoom
fastaynn you mean thats the thing before you go on page right?


Yes :P:
​

Gimme stock than


And angelz is the best but his Designs are mostly ripped from TemplateMonster (flash)
the stock is
 
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

For million's of years no one known has seen or heard from the Ancients or the Ori. This is there story after the war!


shot_2009_2_21_000_1 - Our ShowRoom - RaGEZONE Forums

shot_2009_2_21_001_2 - Our ShowRoom - RaGEZONE Forums

shot_2009_2_21_002_03 - Our ShowRoom - RaGEZONE Forums
 
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

the armor is just for me... xD LOL... i like my black armor... xD
 
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

no he gave them to me like way back when he 1st started his server... xD lol
 
re: The old ShowRoom CLOSED

well tedelex06, could u maybe say me how did u change the deep of the engine shader? ...

would be realy great :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back