• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Outdated SourceCode Still working in Latest Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tools already in Source, just compile it and done.

but i did compiled it 2 times but unluckily i don't make it, the tools that was released did not worked.. the text editor dont read and the item editor give me need new version of exe.. what was done wrong.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but i did compiled it 2 times but unluckily i don't make it, the tools that was released did not worked.. the text editor dont read and the item editor give me need new version of exe.. what was done wrong.

The wrong is you dont know how comfile properly im.me working properly

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The wrong is you dont know how comfile properly im.me working properly

how come i don't know.. i already compiled other source it works, what is the difference of this source to others.??
can i ask a favor can you give me an item editor and text editors to test if whether the problem is in the source or in the client..
one thing i can manage to open the emulator but the editors is not working for me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
param inside client :v

test emulator complete :thumbup:

ReunitedWorks - Outdated SourceCode Still working in Latest Client - RaGEZONE Forums
Bro
Can you give me a declassified RCC documents?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Share _bin files please to those people who has less knowledge to compile..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
100% Working I try this and Working Properly Good Share for this:))

Back