Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[P4F] IA Julia Season 4.6 + Improvements + Fixes+ Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server files were removed from mega. please mediafire link :D anyways, im just a newbie in developing the server. i cannot find my way though but please help me when im in need :D

also, does ODBC error while running the server, is it normal?

Nothing Better
Reaction score
does someone keep atilog.dll for fixing ati card 1.03m main jpn ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title: IA Julia Season 4.6 ENG + Improvements + Fixes+ Source
Latest version: 06.05.2013
The programming language (IDE): Visual C + + (Visual Studio 2012)
Distribution Type: Free
Minimum system requirements: Dual Core Processor, 512Mb Ram, Windows Server 2003 R2.

Description: Much more fixes, much more stability and much more speed.

copyrights:
Killbrum
Imagination Arts
Ulfsark
Jacubb
Youaremyangel
DexxTeR
KristiansJ
MarceliinGT

Orginal sourcse code taken from here

Source:

Client:
-
-

Server Files:
link for server dead pleaz reupload

Nothing Better
Reaction score
Only jpn. For me it useless to use Eng :)
yes, you're rock :)))
but now your shared update (ex: update 9) (in first top topic) is the same update 9 of ULF (Eng) but u use Jpn, is it right ? :)

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Nothing Better
Reaction score
---> this is muserver from your topic, is it Jpn or Eng protocol ? tks for your reply :)
P/s: dead link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm.. So I tried to set it up. I've been able to set up a few IA Julia servers, but this repack displays me an ODBC error. The title of the program says "GS_CS". So it may be a mistake? This is regarding the starting of the Gameserver. Everything else is fine.

Kirgston - [P4F] IA Julia Season 4.6 + Improvements + Fixes+ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Karli sent me your last repack since he was able to download it before the download link died out. I've been messing around with it. I switched your new WzAg.dll from this repack out with the old one and it works totally fine. Every other configuration file was untouched. Switching around the WzAg.dll file makes it work fine, but then your recent fixes won't be applied. So I would say the error lies around there. Just a little heads up! Thanks though!

Kirgston - [P4F] IA Julia Season 4.6 + Improvements + Fixes+ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Your GS CS works fine, it wasn't edited this repack I don't believe. Last "Date Modified" displays : 5/2/2013.

Nothing Better
Reaction score
i have the same problem like guy above :)

your wzag.dll has a bad problem here, i just replaced old wzag.dll and GS worked ok :)

P/s: i have tested on GameServer.exe, GSCS not yet

Reaction score
i have the same problem like guy above :)

your wzag.dll has a bad problem here, i just replaced old wzag.dll and GS worked ok :)

P/s: i have tested on GameServer.exe, GSCS not yet

Hey mate. I've just got back to MuOnline business and I saw your work, I couldn't just miss it before testing it :D So the point is I have the same problem like that guy I just quoted and my dataservers throw errors saying that they can't find files from data/lang. Can you tell me how to solve dataservers problems and I'll just wait for you to fix the GS issues. By the way, very nice work. I've always been a fan of your work :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can fix the dataserver problems by copying the files in
X:\MuServer\Data\Lang\jpn
to
X:\MuServer\Data\Lang

It doesn't seem like it's coded to read those language files correctly yet. Both JPN and KOR seem to be the same files too. Date modified and file size is the exact same.

May I ask what language main this uses? 1.03P works fine from Ulfsarks repack. But I see you guys are talking about jpn. I'm currently downloading the JPN client to test it out. Also, the 1.03P main is kind of buggy at the login screen. That's the reason why I want to change it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody know how to fix JPN main crash on ATI computers?

Nothing Better
Reaction score
Somebody know how to fix JPN main crash on ATI computers?
it's never completed fixed on JPN main, you know, JPN has the best graphic game ever :)
@Fe3lPalN: just use original repack of thread if you don't understand how to use it right with what server

Back