• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Paid] HD Client & need tips from current owners!

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Before you read anything, please take note I am at the level of : Uber Noob (perhaps you can tell me to give up now)

I've been spending hours a day for the past week browsing these Maplestory forums and lurking depths even as far as years back... There's just way too much knowledge to be obtained.... yet too little time.... I'm not sure where to start. The last time I attempted to make a private server was back in high school in 9th grade, here I am 10 years later decided to make it again as if my excitement as a kid is reviving considering it's been so long... anyways I achieved further than I did then considering all these resources

I was taking a look at this thread here - http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/addresses-v83-resolution-change-1161938/

I downloaded olly and after that I'm lost. I was hoping to create an HD client.

Also, I was hoping to make some title badges and a customized hat where would I be able to navigate how to do that if someone would be so kind to link me those tutorials. Noob friendly is preferred

I am willing to pay via PayPal - name your price - or any mentoring/lessons what to note is appreciated or if you can create things mentioned above and explain how you did them!

Also some things that went through my mind was a lot of people say I would need a good DdoS protection to run a server at all which will cost $500? Is this exaggerated?

Which hosting / DdoS protection provider do top servers like MapleRoyals and MapleLegends use?

I want to start asap, but I feel so far away. Anyways sorry for the side chat. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Also, I was hoping to make some title badges and a customized hat where would I be able to navigate how to do that if someone would be so kind to link me those tutorials. Noob friendly is preferred

This is mostly wz editing, there are tutorials on ragezone as well as youtube that go into detail how to do so.

Also some things that went through my mind was a lot of people say I would need a good DdoS protection to run a server at all which will cost $500? Is this exaggerated?

Maybe in the past, but currently good protection is generally included with most mid-price ranged hosting, even cheaper hostings have pretty good protection. The key thing to focus on is your server first and foremost, one step at a time.

Which hosting / DdoS protection provider do top servers like MapleRoyals and MapleLegends use?
I believe royals uses limestonenetworks.

I want to start asap, but I feel so far away. Anyways sorry for the side chat. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

If you have further questions there are many experienced people on this forums. I also replied to your previous dm. Best of luck!

Reactions: NTV
Upvote 0
Back