• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pandora Box | Daily item winning.

Reaction score
Pandora Box NPC:
[Tell me if it works].

Code:
/*
	Pandora Box NPC.
	Xoslize.
			*/

var status = 0;

function start() {
    status = -1;
    action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
    if (mode == -1)
        cm.dispose();
    else {
        if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
            cm.dispose();
            return;
        }
        if (mode == 1)
            status++;
        else
            status--;
        if (status == 0) {
	cm.sendSimple("Hello, #h #. We have a new function in our server, It's the #bPandora Box.#k What is it? Well, you can get a random item that people added, and add a item yourself either. Why don't you try it? You can use it 2 times - a day.\r\n#b#L0#What is the Pandora Box?#l\r\n#L1#Start the Pandora!#l\r\n#L2#Nothing, really..#l#k");
        } else if (status == 1) {
        if (selection == 0) {
	cm.sendNext("The #bPandora Box#k is like the #bFacebook's Pandora.#k With this system, every day a new user can add his item to the Box, and every day you can gain a random item that people added. Of course the system prevents you to add pots, or useless stuff. So please don't do that. So, why don't you try it? #bIt's fun & cool.#k You might gain your item some day too..!");
	cm.dispose();
        } else if (selection == 1) {
      if (cm.getBossLog('PANDORA') < 2) { // Change to how much times you want people to use it a day.
              var item = cm.getPandoraItem(Math.floor(Math.random() * cm.getMaxItems()) + 1)); // Gains a random item.
	cm.gainItem(item);
	cm.setPandoraLog('PANDORA');
	cm.sendNext("You've gained a #iitem#. Maybe you were lucky, and maybe not. If you were'nt lucky this time, Please try again tommrow.");
	cm.dispose();
       } else {
	cm.sendNext("You cannot use the #rPandora Box#k since you've used it 2 times already. Why don't you try again tommrow?!");
	cm.dispose();
	}
       } else if (selection == 2) {
	cm.sendOk("Well, I'm In charge of Pandora, so I don't have time to chit-chat. I will rush now!");
	cm.dispose();
		}
	}
	}
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pandora Box NPC:
[Tell me if it works].

Code:
/*
	Pandora Box NPC.
	Xoslize.
			*/

var status = 0;

function start() {
    status = -1;
    action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
    if (mode == -1)
        cm.dispose();
    else {
        if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
            cm.dispose();
            return;
        }
        if (mode == 1)
            status++;
        else
            status--;
        if (status == 0) {
	cm.sendSimple("Hello, #h #. We have a new function in our server, It's the #bPandora Box.#k What is it? Well, you can get a random item that people added, and add a item yourself either. Why don't you try it? You can use it 2 times - a day.\r\n#b#L0#What is the Pandora Box?#l\r\n#L1#Start the Pandora!#l\r\n#L2#Nothing, really..#l#k");
        } else if (status == 1) {
        if (selection == 0) {
	cm.sendNext("The #bPandora Box#k is like the #bFacebook's Pandora.#k With this system, every day a new user can add his item to the Box, and every day you can gain a random item that people added. Of course the system prevents you to add pots, or useless stuff. So please don't do that. So, why don't you try it? #bIt's fun & cool.#k You might gain your item some day too..!");
	cm.dispose();
        } else if (selection == 1) {
      if (cm.getBossLog('PANDORA') < 2) { // Change to how much times you want people to use it a day.
              var item = cm.getPandoraItem(Math.floor(Math.random() * cm.getMaxItems()) + 1)); // Gains a random item.
	cm.gainItem(item);
	cm.sendNext("You've gained a #iitem#. Maybe you were lucky, and maybe not. If you were'nt lucky this time, Please try again tommrow.");
	cm.dispose();
       } else {
	cm.sendNext("You cannot use the #rPandora Box#k since you've used it 2 times already. Why don't you try again tommrow?!");
	cm.dispose();
	}
       } else if (selection == 2) {
	cm.sendOk("Well, I'm In charge of Pandora, so I don't have time to chit-chat. I will rush now!");
	cm.dispose();
		}
	}
	}
}

Not working :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get the video, it says "Item added" but you never added a thing. Not to mention that the script you gave have nothing related to that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the npc is which one ?

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

if (cm.getBossLog('PANDORA') < 1) {
cm.gainItem(cm.getPandoraItem(Math.floor(Math.random() * cm.getMaxItems()) + 1)); // Gains a random item.
cm.dispose();
} else {
cm.sendNext("You've used all your uses. Please come back tommrow!");
cm.dispose();
} , not working at all .

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

it says cm is not defined in line number 1

Back