Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
53
Reaction score
10
:thumbup1: Well guys,

My Dashboard version 1.7 update for those who want it:


In the Panel has:

- Shop for items
- 2 Baus
- Bank of Gold
- Management Sod
- ADM clan and with the inclusion of image, phrase, leading ve level of members, banish the clan ...
- Skills with image and name
- Registration complete with personal data
- Sending a password by email
Etc. ...

Direct link to my server to download:


MIRRORS BY SunnyZ:
Mirror 1:
Mirror 2:


OBS1: The panel is free, and can be used by those who want, if you think you deserve to have my credits as creator grateful, that I can not force anyone.


Here it should be their ALLPersonalMember Table:
Code:
USE [accountdb]
GO
/****** Object:  Table [dbo].[ALLPersonalMember]    Script Date: 01/14/2009 08:30:22 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
SET ANSI_PADDING ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ALLPersonalMember](
    [PMNo] [int] NOT NULL,
    [Userid] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NOT NULL,
    [Passwd] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NOT NULL,
    [Question] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Reply] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [CUserName1] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [CUserName2] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [KUserName1] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [KUserName2] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Age] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Gender] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Email] [varchar](200) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Job] [varchar](50) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [ZipCode1] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [ZipCode2] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Add1] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Add2] [varchar](32) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [Add3] [varchar](100) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [PhoneNum1] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [PhoneNum2] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [PhoneNum3] [varchar](11) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [EmailChk] [varchar](1) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [DelChk] [varchar](1) COLLATE Chinese_PRC_CI_AS NULL,
    [RegistDay] [datetime] NULL,
    [DiaNasc] [nchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [MesNasc] [nchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [AnoNasc] [nchar](10) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [sexo] [nchar](15) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [ip] [nchar](30) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL,
    [Gold] [nchar](20) COLLATE SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]

GO
SET ANSI_PADDING OFF

Shop for items on the
Folders:
bonusplayer - here are the files that control the claims of players
historic - Here are logs of each player with what I bought
imgitens - Here are the pictures of the items
items - items that control the Archives of the shop by category, each file is a category

Example of category armor, armaduras.ite file:
da123;Phoenix Armor;100;50;1
da301;Inferno Armor;105;70;1
da124;Frenzy Armor;110;100;1

Meaning of these codes:
item code; Name Item; Item Level; Item Value; Spec Item

NOTE: The spec of the item has that number according to spec.inc.php that created the file, just open it will understand that
OBS2: Each line is a new Item.

--- EDIT [bobsobol]---
Just about managed to attach it. View attachment PainelArcadeV1.7.zip

Inside the zip, find a paq8o archive. How to deal with it? [highlight]highly recommended![/highlight] Traditional method would be to get , built by Andreas Morphis. (command line skillz absolute requirement :wink:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone please post a link please :D
:P:

or you can use version 1.8 radixpk credits: Mak and Dimas

Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums


delete the query ALLPersonalMember accountdb the SQL Server.
Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums


now we need to recreate the new query ALLPersonalMember
Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Attached v1.7 to OP as paq8o inside a zip. (only way I could make it fit) Instructions below my --- EDIT ---. Sorry, but at least it's never gonna go off-line. :wink: (also, there's no need for any login except RZ :D:)
 
Why i can't change start level

start level = 80 ! i need change for 200 level
but when i hex file char.dat I had change level and XP for it .
and max XP in here = level 87

C8 = 200 level
and
EFFEFC6F = XP start level 80

Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums


when i change XP to XP = 200 . no success .


Makloud - Panel ArcadePT Version 1.7 - RaGEZONE Forums




XP up 200 = 2625FBFD2219 ---> 19 22 FD FB 25 26

i had try but i can't

help me !

thanks a lot
 
Last edited:
What HenriquegBR is saying is that you should level 1 character (perhaps of each class) to level 200 (you can use GM commands) and backup their .dat file. Then import (restore or migrate) that DAT file into any start character.

There are checksums in this file, and an extension to the exp system to take you beyond level 70. (ish) Exp is recorded in two locations, and must match the level according to the servers exp:level table also. So I don't think your method is sufficient, on it's own.

If you have characters (preferably empty and with no rankup etc) of each class, and compare their DAT files, you may discern a pattern.

I also suspect that gzuz, and / or Gregoo (and Destroyer, and anyone else who has worked on such web panels) will have a better underlying knowledge of character .dat files. I cannot guarantee that either will have time to give a more effective answer, so I write what I can.
 
^ Summoning me that much will cost you mana O:

Edit: After reading the post again, I noticed I understood wrong. What you did was simply putting the whole QWORD near offset 0x14C when you should have splitted it at the offsets mentionned below. I'm leaving my original reply below.

Original reply:
From what I understand you just edited the level value inside the character file.
You can consider this value as a display value. It isn't really taken in account when the character is loaded. What the client does is checking the actual experience value against its experience table, and change that display value accordingly.

Basically what you forgot to do is setting a proper experience value inside your .dat file

As far as I know, there are no checksums whatsoever on that.

As bob said, the experience value is stored at 2 different locations. That's because it started as a 32-bit integer (a DWORD) and then they needed some more space and made it a 64-bit integer (a QWORD, which is simply 2 DWORDs)

You need to convert the experience requiered for your level in hexadecimal.
In hexadecimal, say if you write a DWORD like this: 0xAAAA, and a QWORD like this 0xBBBBAAAA, you'll have to:
- store the first 32 bits (0xAAAA) at offset 0x14C
- store the other 32 bits (0xBBBB) at offset 0x194

These offsets are for a "normal" server version (4096, kPT2.2)
 
Last edited:
whoa! I still think it's simple.
but it is very difficult for me.

I do not know how to create one file char.dat to match.
I am not a programmer so it's beyond my ability.
I understand what your saying it is 2 watershed XP up.
I probably will not find out more

thanks a lot
 
good day
I wonder if someone could help me with the error that happened in my painel.
  configured my server with SQL 2005 and ODBC together, it runs normal with XPT panel and everything, so q qndo went by the panel RadixPK V1.8 it's this: to create account

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A conversão de um tipo de dados char em um tipo de dados datetime resultou em um valor datetime fora do intervalo., SQL state 22008 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 510

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A conversão de um tipo de dados char em um tipo de dados datetime resultou em um valor datetime fora do intervalo., SQL state 22008 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 511

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A conversão de um tipo de dados char em um tipo de dados datetime resultou em um valor datetime fora do intervalo., SQL state 22008 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 512

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A conversão de um tipo de dados char em um tipo de dados datetime resultou em um valor datetime fora do intervalo., SQL state 22008 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 513
 
Looks to me like you are formatting dates wrong. You know? Like I would use DD-MM-YY where people in the U.S. use the MM/DD/YY form?
Logically, it should be YYYYMMDD, and that would be fine. So I actually follow a reverse convention, needing the seperators, but the U.S. form just doesn't have any direction to it. Putting the least significant digits in the middle!? How does that work? Do you read in a spiral from the center of the page? XD
 
If it's right or not depends on 3 settings matching, not just what is on your system.

The SQL database has a date format, which it will assume either from the backup you restored to it, or from your system (as you illustrated) if it's not included in the backup. The PHP will have a date format in it's code, and all three of these must be the same format.

Incidentally, I've never seen a "short" date which uses a 4 digit year, but almost every nation has it's own quirk to dates.
 
Bob you could post a tutorial on how to edit the panel .. parties and the lines have to edit. be able to I am grateful: D
 
I couldn't, and wouldn't want to edit the site, let alone write a guide on doing so. Rather, I would take ideas from it as a basis for creating my own.

After I posted, I think this one was written in VBScript, rather than PHP, wasn't it? I'm not sure, but whatever the server-side scripting language, the principals are the same, and dates are always a problem with these things.
 
Back