Pangya Webmanager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 28, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I can't really tell why Shaldy didn't visit Ragezone lately, but I can surely give you Shaldy's file, don't know has it been modified, So I'm taking no responsible for the files. One thing I'm sure, I didn't mean any harm to any of you.

This One is shaldy's original ASP Webpage :
This one is modified from his :
And
This one is PHP version for Pangya Webpage :

Sorry I didn't post the files soon enough, I tought Shaldy will give it himself.
 
I can't really tell why Shaldy didn't visit Ragezone lately, but I can surely give you Shaldy's file, don't know has it been modified, So I'm taking no responsible for the files. One thing I'm sure, I didn't mean any harm to any of you.

This One is shaldy's original ASP Webpage :
This one is modified from his :
And
This one is PHP version for Pangya Webpage :

Sorry I didn't post the files soon enough, I tought Shaldy will give it himself.

Two big errors. There is no check on connection with game of the player and there are no finishing sessions at purchases and an exchange.
 
Thx for the feedback, as I stated before, I'm not responsible for those files EXCEPT PHP version, if you have any suggestion, please tell me.

So, which web are you referring ?
 
Example for asp:
Check status..

<%
x_userid = request("userid")
x_Password = request("Password")
Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
conn.Open ConnStr
sSql = "SELECT userid, UID, password, Logon FROM PangYa_Member_Info WHERE UID='"& session("UID") &"'"
Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
rs.Open sSql, conn
If rs("Logon") = 1 Then
Response.Redirect "error.html"
End If
%>

and close all session..

<%
Session.Contents.RemoveAll()
%>
<%
'Response.Redirect "close.asp"
%>

for php
check online

<?
session_start();
$db=mssql_connect("127.0.0.1","user","paswd");
$d=mssql_select_db("Bn_Game", $db);

$sql = "SELECT userid, UID, password, Logon FROM PangYa_Member_Info WHERE UID=$uid";
$res = mssql_query($sql);
$row = mssql_fetch_array($res);
$data = $row['Logon'];
switch ($data)
{
case '1' : session_destroy(); echo "<meta http-equiv=\"Refresh\" content=\"1; url=login.php>";
echo "<script>alert('Please exit from Game.')</script>";
die(""); break;
case '0' : echo 'OK'; break;
default:; break;
}
mssql_close();
?>


terminate..
<?
........
.......
session_destroy();
header("Cache-Control: no-cache");
header("Location: index.php");
?>
 
Last edited:
Ow, It's been ages since I'm in contact with those asp-ian code.

As for PHP sessions. Nope, I never terminate any session, instead I "flush" it and give it a new value of 'null', you must be referring to the cart right ?

Oh yeah? Maybe I forget that check online thingy, thanks, I'll figure it out ^^
 
Last edited:
Ow, It's been ages since I'm in contact with those asp-ian code.

As for PHP sessions. Nope, I never terminate any session, instead I "flush" it and give it a new value of 'null', you must be referring to the cart right ?

Oh yeah? Maybe I forget that check online thingy, thanks, I'll figure it out ^^

After purchase or an exchange of the user it is necessary to finish sessions with returning to initial page. Otherwise the user will deceive with return back. Check on connection with game during the moment of purchase or an exchange as is necessary. It as leads to swindle with purchase or an exchange. I hope you will correct it. I have corrected it very much for a long time, I was helped by fair players of my server. Success. :juggle:
 
Don't you think that session_destroy() would just destroy every session ? If you do that, you'll have to re-login after every exchange or shopping . . . .

I just hate that PHP can't use query LIMIT on Mssql, should make a nice pagination . . .

Careful
$sql = "SELECT userid, UID, password, Logon FROM PangYa_Member_Info WHERE UID=$uid"; Going to show error on my server

$sql = "SELECT userid, UID, password, Logon FROM PangYa_Member_Info WHERE UID='$uid'"; I usually uses this
 
Hi, could you guys let me know what program I would have to use for these files other than IIS.

Is XAMPP ok? And how do I input these files?
 
Yes, you can, as I'm using Xampp as well. Just Extract zip in , then put it to a folder or just it's root.

root means localhost, which mean on your xampp/xampp/htdocs folder. Don't forget to edit config.php
 
This is the webmanager Latest .. but you must setup or do a litle modification..
Code:
File: pangyaeng.rar
DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/116321777/pangyaeng.rar
File-Size: 17.01 MB
Uploaded: 5/21/2008, 0:29:33

this the indonesian tutorial
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/116532852/pangyaTutorial.rar

client & server i will upload later
 
No offense, but I like the old one better. You got missing chatbox and somehow, the event frame gots error
 
After purchase or an exchange of the user it is necessary to finish sessions with returning to initial page. Otherwise the user will deceive with return back. Check on connection with game during the moment of purchase or an exchange as is necessary. It as leads to swindle with purchase or an exchange. I hope you will correct it. I have corrected it very much for a long time, I was helped by fair players of my server. Success. :juggle:

I just checked it, and figured it way before you, you can press the 'back' button after checking out in your browser, 'BUT', the session for the cart has been flushed, so, you'll just get 'No item in your chart, buy some' message instead.

About that online thingy, I actually just need less than 5 line of code, but I hate it . .

Here, let me tell you some weak spot on my site.

:: Search
:: Insert To cart
:: login
:: bank
:: password change page
:: and everything that includes a text box

I just got lazy to fix them, It's not like you're about to use that for public use right? You can still ask tough.

Do you know? There is a setting which can show you wheter your server is online or not (=^_^=)

I made some update, maybe you want to make changes as well, I changed the icon's naming for some reason ^^
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back