Jun 21, 2010 #1 .Dedicated Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0
Jun 21, 2010 #2 Zen Socius Decennalis Decennium 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 1,617 Reaction score 152 Loving the motion on the third. I'm a sucker for sprite sigs.
Jun 21, 2010 #3 .Dedicated Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Zen said: Loving the motion on the third. I'm a sucker for sprite sigs. Click to expand... Sprites are what I'm mostly working on now, so you should expect more sprites from me.
Zen said: Loving the motion on the third. I'm a sucker for sprite sigs. Click to expand... Sprites are what I'm mostly working on now, so you should expect more sprites from me.
Jun 21, 2010 #4 Zaat Junior Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Apr 25, 2010 Messages 154 Reaction score 8 I love the 3rd one .
Jun 21, 2010 #5 .Dedicated Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Zaat said: I love the 3rd one . Click to expand... Thanks.
Jun 21, 2010 #6 Clysse Senior Loyal Member 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 1,873 Reaction score 44 first one is sick, 2nd red line is weird
Jun 21, 2010 #7 .Dedicated Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Clysse said: first one is sick, 2nd red line is weird Click to expand... Thanks. I didn't know what to do with the second one, I did it out of boredom. I just played around with smudge.
Clysse said: first one is sick, 2nd red line is weird Click to expand... Thanks. I didn't know what to do with the second one, I did it out of boredom. I just played around with smudge.
Jun 21, 2010 #8 R Roadsigns Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 wow the 3rd one is nice keep up the work
Jun 22, 2010 #9 Hubba 8===D 500 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 612 Reaction score 96 I like the 2nd one alot! keep it up ;D
Jun 22, 2010 #10 superstar911 d.^.^.b Loyal Member 1000 Posts 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 1,344 Reaction score 38 Clysse said: first one is sick, 2nd red line is weird Click to expand... I full agree i just thing it shouldnt be a red line it should be somethign else or you could have made the red went with the rest of the sig somehow
Clysse said: first one is sick, 2nd red line is weird Click to expand... I full agree i just thing it shouldnt be a red line it should be somethign else or you could have made the red went with the rest of the sig somehow