Passive and Buff

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
I am transforming 1 passive into a buff. I managed to add it in the client part; it appears normal. However, when I use it, I get DC. The issue is in the server part when I edit the line; I lose the channel. Could someone tell me which files or correct lines to edit?

imag - Passive and Buff - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I am doing this for them, I just wanted information on how many files are responsible for the skill. I am looking at all the files line by line; there are files that have 80 thousand lines.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you very much on the server side. Do you think it's just skill.scp? My problem is more on the server side when I try to edit its type to buff some channel because I've already managed to do it on the client.
 
Upvote 0
Back