Jan 8, 2014 #81 D drk1 Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Is it possible to have all the patches or just one?
Jan 10, 2014 #82 J joepk2030 Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jan 5, 2014 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 When I edit the itemtooltip_eng.bmd I still don't see the tooltip, can you pls have a look at my [help] thread? http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/custom-items-tooltip-editing-magichand-980289/
When I edit the itemtooltip_eng.bmd I still don't see the tooltip, can you pls have a look at my [help] thread? http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/custom-items-tooltip-editing-magichand-980289/
Jan 15, 2014 #83 L laulinh2 Skilled Illusionist Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined Mar 27, 2013 Messages 305 Reaction score 9 give me link download glow.dll and glow.gld support custum
Feb 4, 2014 #84 CAPITOL HITMAN Decennium 500 Posts Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 711 Reaction score 50 Any new Custom Sets and Wings?
Feb 7, 2014 #85 CAPITOL HITMAN Decennium 500 Posts Joined Apr 22, 2013 Messages 711 Reaction score 50 Anyone has Main.exe without LIMIT?
Jul 20, 2015 #86 repiolaa Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jun 5, 2015 Messages 38 Reaction score 8 how can add 3d+sky in main 1.2c ?? help