Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

patch w/no extrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone upload a patch w/o x-trap in mediafire please

I am going to have to say no to this unfortunately.

A while ago we had a guide for removing xtrap and also an xtrap disabled cabalmain.exe but both were removed by popular demand. The reason is that with an xtrap disabled exe not only can hackers use it to hack your private server as there is little security stopping them from doing so, but the same exes can be used to hack the official game too. This was considered a bad thing by almost everybody (other than the hackers obviously) and it was the original authors of the guide and exe that removed them.

Personally i agree that letting hackers loose on our (or official) servers with unprotected exes is just suicidal and i will be removing any links i find to exes with the security hacked out. If you want to ask elsewhere or do it via PM then i can't stop you but i don't think it is a good idea to help those who want to destroy servers for fun.

Upvote 0
I am going to have to say no to this unfortunately.

A while ago we had a guide for removing xtrap and also an xtrap disabled cabalmain.exe but both were removed by popular demand. The reason is that with an xtrap disabled exe not only can hackers use it to hack your private server as there is little security stopping them from doing so, but the same exes can be used to hack the official game too. This was considered a bad thing by almost everybody (other than the hackers obviously) and it was the original authors of the guide and exe that removed them.

Personally i agree that letting hackers loose on our (or official) servers with unprotected exes is just suicidal and i will be removing any links i find to exes with the security hacked out. If you want to ask elsewhere or do it via PM then i can't stop you but i don't think it is a good idea to help those who want to destroy servers for fun.

I couldnt have said that better myself. Xtrap was created for a reason, regardless if its a private server. You must have security.

1. To protect yourself
2. To make your server Sane
3. To make it enjoyable for non hackers.

Upvote 0
Back