Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PB Blackout SHOP Fixed - PVP and public ip work on vps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its client.

the rar has password what is the password?
btw after i tested with my own client while i in the game selecting the server and creating room for seconds then suddenly the client is disconnected, why its happen?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a terrible error in here,

first, when i buying some weapon, my credits and money suddenly changed to 0 (the game cant do math ==)
second, when i play PvP i have an idea to do 3 player... 2 Red, 1 Blue.. everyone in Blue team always Disconnected from the game.

can someone explain to me how to fix it ? or i have to do something from that source ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix?

dimas137 - PB Blackout SHOP Fixed - PVP and public ip work on vps. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to know how to add more items and not giving possible that compiles source and how do I see my friend that my store so that it appears not

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PB Blackout SHOP Fixed - PVP and public ip work on vps. To Mr.Dimas

This files are crash when i get in the battle why and it is not work right how can i fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back