Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PB Offline-Online New 2015 (client pb Tahadi)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Source FULL
SERVER FILE :

FIX PVP :

Reaction score
Client >>>

When I chat in lobby I disconnect using your stuff
Edit: basically doing anything crashes my client

Log on Crash::
Code:
.\Game.cpp(998) : [void __cdecl InitSound(void)]  :[20150320:00:26:41] InitSound() Enter

.\Game.cpp(1024) : [void __cdecl InitSound(void)]  :[20150320:00:26:41] InitSound() Leave

.\UI\UIPhaseReadyRoom.cpp(1636) : [void __thiscall UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent(int,int)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent() Leave < event : 1024, arg : 0 >

.\GameFramework.cpp(3625) : [void __thiscall CGameFramework::GotoNextStage(const char *,int,class i3StageInfo *)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] [ENTER] GotoNextStage( NPort )

.\GameFramework.cpp(3635) : [void __thiscall CGameFramework::GotoNextStage(const char *,int,class i3StageInfo *)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] >> JumpStage() NPort 

.\GameFramework.cpp(3647) : [void __thiscall CGameFramework::GotoNextStage(const char *,int,class i3StageInfo *)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] [LEAVE] GotoNextStage( NPort )

.\UI\UIPhaseReadyRoom.cpp(1636) : [void __thiscall UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent(int,int)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent() Leave < event : 136, arg : 9 >

E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\i3\src\i3Framework\i3ResourceManager.cpp(1060) : [int __thiscall i3ResourceManager::LoadRSC(const char *,int)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] --- RSC : Scene/NPort/NPort.RSC

E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\i3\src\i3Framework\i3Framework.cpp(793) : [void __thiscall i3Framework::OnUpdate(float)]  :[20150320:00:26:44] i3Framework::OnUpdate() - STATE_LOAD_END Enter

I dont know what this is:
monzakpmth0 - PB Offline-Online New 2015 (client pb Tahadi) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, Inventory doesn't show character, equipping stuff crashes the game.

As for the OP's release, it is functioning a lot better. Still a few bugs, I recieved s "character already loaded" error when I start a map on a new account(client error), and buying a weapon disappears after relog
I got lan to work it was quite possibly the easiest thing to do.
Still need to test pvp, only errors I discovered however are the two i listed above, otherwise good job on the release :)

Edit: Anyone know how to fix it when you buy a weapon and it disappears after relog?

Last edited:
Reaction score
@ OP, can you upload your shop.sql?

PVP Doesnt seem to be working for me

Edit: If there are more than two players in one Challenge match(Against AI), one of the players games "break" and they can no longer see the AI enemies and the other players in the match don't appear to be moving.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Database New *Fix weapon bug

Client

Password : epicpb.th

Cr.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are 2 bugs,

1) you must change the attribute "item_type" ( in the table items) in to " UNSIGNED , DEFAULT "0" , NULL

2) When you buy an item its ok but when the count finishes your item dispear in to inventory but when you buy again the count is mistake

example... but aug a3 count = 200 ...the time passes...after when you buy aug a3 again.. the count isn't 200 but 400 ...again 600 etc.

sorry for my bed english ahhah i am italian

** if i will have the source, i can fix any bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I chat in lobby I disconnect using your stuff
Edit: basically doing anything crashes my client

Log on Crash::
Code:
.\Game.cpp(998) : [void __cdecl InitSound(void)]  :[20150320:00:26:41] InitSound() Enter

.\Game.cpp(1024) : [void __cdecl InitSound(void)]  :[20150320:00:26:41] InitSound() Leave

.\UI\UIPhaseReadyRoom.cpp(1636) : [void __thiscall UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent(int,int)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent() Leave < event : 1024, arg : 0 >

.\GameFramework.cpp(3625) : [void __thiscall CGameFramework::GotoNextStage(const char *,int,class i3StageInfo *)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] [ENTER] GotoNextStage( NPort )

.\GameFramework.cpp(3635) : [void __thiscall CGameFramework::GotoNextStage(const char *,int,class i3StageInfo *)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] >> JumpStage() NPort 

.\GameFramework.cpp(3647) : [void __thiscall CGameFramework::GotoNextStage(const char *,int,class i3StageInfo *)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] [LEAVE] GotoNextStage( NPort )

.\UI\UIPhaseReadyRoom.cpp(1636) : [void __thiscall UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent(int,int)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] UIPhaseReadyRoom::ProcessGameEvent() Leave < event : 136, arg : 9 >

E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\i3\src\i3Framework\i3ResourceManager.cpp(1060) : [int __thiscall i3ResourceManager::LoadRSC(const char *,int)]  :[20150320:00:26:43] --- RSC : Scene/NPort/NPort.RSC

E:\PB_Backup_All\2012_12_20\i3\src\i3Framework\i3Framework.cpp(793) : [void __thiscall i3Framework::OnUpdate(float)]  :[20150320:00:26:44] i3Framework::OnUpdate() - STATE_LOAD_END Enter

I dont know what this is:
monzakpmth0 - PB Offline-Online New 2015 (client pb Tahadi) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, Inventory doesn't show character, equipping stuff crashes the game.

As for the OP's release, it is functioning a lot better. Still a few bugs, I recieved s "character already loaded" error when I start a map on a new account(client error), and buying a weapon disappears after relog
I got lan to work it was quite possibly the easiest thing to do.
Still need to test pvp, only errors I discovered however are the two i listed above, otherwise good job on the release :)

Edit: Anyone know how to fix it when you buy a weapon and it disappears after relog?

You must set "count" ... count" 86400 = 1 day

devil96ciccio

I don't know source u help me please share .sql no bug

sorry for my bad english

When i am at home i will send you the .sql by private message

**BUG BUG BUG!!!

- When you buy an item , you see the item in the inventory...close the client...open the client ...the item find....you must reload the server to see the database's changes :'( have you got an idea?

EDIT BUG: The item's bug is only for the main item T.T have you got an idea???? please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok all my thing worked properly but i want to know how to ban people. cause my server can work with online

and about inventory player database. where that inventory player database located? i cant found inventory player database.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok all my thing worked properly but i want to know how to ban people. cause my server can work with online

and about inventory player database. where that inventory player database located? i cant found inventory player database.

The inventory is the table "items" ... the shop works?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, here's the result of my tests:
Apparently, it may be that the PvP is fixed, but I could not even test it.
Because, opened a LAN server, I tried several times, with Hamachi, and my router IP, but every time I tried to get into a channel, received the "Opcode not found: 2571".

It may be that the version of the emulator I'm testing, with some error is still ... Anyway, I could not any results on the pvp.

---------- EDIT

@jimmyDEV - Tested your emulator, and found the same mistakes the friend up, here's the list of errors:

- Enter Store
- Enter Inventory
- Enter Lucky

Apparently the problem is with the client, because the server works perfectly, sends all opcodes. Tell me, what the client compatible with this server?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well for me works. but still not test for the cash duration. i gonna check for cash duration and now i gonna check to pvp 8v8. Jimmy are you have compiled server? cause i cant compiled your source server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, here's the result of my tests:
Apparently, it may be that the PvP is fixed, but I could not even test it.
Because, opened a LAN server, I tried several times, with Hamachi, and my router IP, but every time I tried to get into a channel, received the "Opcode not found: 2571".

It may be that the version of the emulator I'm testing, with some error is still ... Anyway, I could not any results on the pvp.

---------- EDIT

@jimmyDEV - Tested your emulator, and found the same mistakes the friend up, here's the list of errors:

- Enter Store
- Enter Inventory
- Enter Lucky

Apparently the problem is with the client, because the server works perfectly, sends all opcodes. Tell me, what the client compatible with this server?

I have client pblackout 2015 but the are same problem ... dowload tahadi's client but doesn't start...you are sure that is a client problem?

well for me works. but still not test for the cash duration. i gonna check for cash duration and now i gonna check to pvp 8v8. @Jimmy are you have compiled server? cause i cant compiled your source server

what client do you use please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have client pblackout 2015 but the are same problem ... dowload tahadi's client but doesn't start...you are sure that is a client problem?

what client do you use please?

i use this client
but i disable some item cause some item like mask make client crash and must restart server for login again.

Back