Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC/PS3/360] Modern Warfare 3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Added the reveal trailer from last night.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks a lot like MW2, but i'm still pumped for it's release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why can't they just go back to the MW2 engine =.= It was so smooth and perfect. Especially with the engine changes they made in TU7 to prevent modding. (Hell, even I can't crack all of it. :\ I got the modified console check, the RSA checks, and the sys link lock. But I still can't find the hash check on the patch files. FFFFUUUUU IDA PCC)

In a Tweet that CVG picked up from Infinity Ward’s creative strategist Robert Bowling -- one of the many remaining members of Infinity Ward -- he admits that building a new engine for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 would be "counter productive", after he was asked about MW3 using any new tech after the internet nearly exploded from the Battlefield 3 gameplay footage. I guess innovation finding its way into the biggest selling franchise in the world of interactive entertainment would just be financially blasphemous for Activision, eh?

"would be counter productive. An engine takes years and years to develop and get right."

I think they are still using the same.

Back