Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Pc specs

start menu, run, type dxdiag tells a bit about it.. theres other ways of doing it like programs you can download I'll look...

Specs not that bad. Upgrade that DirectX to 9.0 version if possible:

Attachments

• specs - Pc specs - RaGEZONE Forums
    specs.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 139
a candid look at my computer :tp:

ps i built it myself :good:

Hulkster said:
I guess this thread is called: follow the leader :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You spam too much :tp:

And to keep on the topic (cuz I am a good girl), check this out and this out for more stuff to see how your system stacks up.

GohanSSJ said:
What kind of processor do you got since it doesn't recognize it? I mean surely Windows is familiar with all Intel and Amd processors?

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ "Barton".. Windows must not like it or something :P

Let's just put it that its mental's job to comment on me about my spam, not you ok?

Hulkster said:
Let's just put it that its mental's job to comment on me about my spam, not you ok?

He says it all the time fool :rolleyes: ;)

Excuse for the offtopic for a sec:

I don't mean to spam, really. I just like talking and chatting, maybe should use the IRC more often then...

Gohan, I can see where mental comments on me, dont have to repost to show the entire planet. Go bother DTB or someone else.

Back to topic now...

Hulkster said:
Excuse for the offtopic for a sec:

I don't mean to spam, really. I just like talking and chatting, maybe should use the IRC more often then...

Gohan, I can see where mental comments on me, dont have to repost to show the entire planet. Go bother DTB or someone else.

Back to topic now...

I'm just giving you a hard time is all :)

I'm one of the last people that has the right to say "Stop spamming" hehe

Back