Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC]Steam CSS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i have some problem ..

hope u guys maybe will help me...

I Have bought "CSS" CD long time ago

and i saved my CD KEY on pc

cus i had to format pc

then i lost my CD

and now i cant activate a Steam Product Key because it says

Code:
Please insert your CD or DVD  disc...

is there any other way to activate it ?

cus i lost my CD o.0

thanks =]]

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can't you just download it if you already got it registered to your account ? That's the whole benefit of STEAM after all...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try to download a .iso of your cd, and just virtual run it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u can google and get 'ccs mini images' ...
but that is illegal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you have a steam account? You just need your CD key and you can simply log into the game through steam. No CD needed, you can download it directly from steam.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't lie, if you installed CSS, it would be on your Steam account meaning everytime you log in on your Steam account you would automatically have the option to install CSS where ever, when the duck ever you wanted to.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually Genryu you are probably right, CSS was out when steam was out the only thing you could have a problem with is Cs 1.6, is that what you have? It might ahve been a misunderstanding.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You can try to read these support articles:

Reaction score
Actually Genryu you are probably right, CSS was out when steam was out the only thing you could have a problem with is Cs 1.6, is that what you have? It might ahve been a misunderstanding.

The WON servers on which CS 1.5 used to run on were shut down a long time ago, when it became CS 1.6 Steam was around and the only way you could continue playing was to enter your CD Key into Steam and have it activated as a Steam Product, hell I still have the old Opposing Forces CD Cases etc and you can't play them (easily) without Steam.

Back