Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] Titan Quest!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just got titan quest and i got to say it is awesome! if anyone here has it and would like to play, trade and just have fun add me on xfire. my xfire is scary1337. i also play other games so add me if u wanna play anything else that i may have but for now my focus is titan quest players! its a raelly fun game and ive only played online a few times, its like diablo pretty much. hopefully i get the expansion soon immortal throne.

im lvl 16 oracle (Spirit + Storm class) but i havent added anything on storm class haha hopefully some of u add me and get playing! :D

-Scary

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea but like diablo only a few people allowed, i think max is 6 or 8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
point and click, like diablo. u click on mobs to attack and stuff, the game has a few classes and u can choose 2 classes, a good amount of skills and weapons. i think its fun, if u liked diablo this u should give a shot, and its only $20 now :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it has starforce protection though...so i rather not buy it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it does? oh well, still a great game. i dont think it does since starforce is always like omg u have to restart pc after installation but it didnt do it.

Back