Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

People working on these files ore worked on them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragezone:
First thing mental posted was that he has a team working on them (dont know fore sure) in one of the new posteds mental posted somthing about having a new realese soon but that turned to be false information.

Nexus:
Said the files all where screud up and that he would recod them but last time i spoke to him about the files and then he good mad saying matrix online is a much better game and he will make a emu fore that first.

Forumgrid: (dont know if i can namer them here cause if u diddent know ragezone and forumgrid seemed to be sworn enemies)

the last thing i read was that the map server was almost finished but the next day the forum seemed to be down. (still is)

Estonians:
The leader of the team keeps saying another week(donty even know if there is a leader) dont know if its true infomation since i only know someone thats estonian and he knows the leader of there team.

Dragon Raja resources: (my team)
Haves been halted since the msn worm striked al ore computers(damned that thing)

Fgr:
He SAID he was done finished completed but the same happend to him worm fucked his comp.

Whitefang:
I gave him the url to the files and he said he would look at them. Dont know if he is still busy on them since his a Helbreath emu coder.

Thralas:
Had a list of thing working on a thing that have to be done but it seems to be a forum now.

Thing do be done Was somthing like:

Db-Demon
Putting evreything in right order
find map server
perl files

Thats about it just wanted people to know if diddent. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragezone:
First thing mental posted was that he has a team working on them (dont know fore sure) in one of the new posteds mental posted somthing about having a new realese soon but that turned to be false information.

Nexus:
Said the files all where screud up and that he would recod them but last time i spoke to him about the files and then he good mad saying matrix online is a much better game and he will make a emu fore that first.
That German? Haha, I didn't like him
Forumgrid: (dont know if i can namer them here cause if u diddent know ragezone and forumgrid seemed to be sworn enemies)
the last thing i read was that the map server was almost finished but the next day the forum seemed to be down. (still is)
Was PR crap
Estonians:
The leader of the team keeps saying another week(donty even know if there is a leader) dont know if its true infomation since i only know someone thats estonian and he knows the leader of there team.
Dragon Raja resources: (my team)
Haves been halted since the msn worm striked al ore computers(damned that thing)
Don't click .pif links
Fgr:
He SAID he was done finished completed but the same happend to him worm fucked his comp.
Yeah sure, and pigs fly.
Whitefang:
I gave him the url to the files and he said he would look at them. Dont know if he is still busy on them since his a Helbreath emu coder.
Thralas:
Had a list of thing working on a thing that have to be done but it seems to be a forum now.

Thing do be done Was somthing like:

Db-Demon
Putting evreything in right order
find map server
perl files
Wasn't my site, it's Spherix'
Anyway, DBdemon is 99,9% done. Map missing, proxy missing, that's it.
ON HOLD.
Thats about it just wanted people to know if diddent.
Nice list :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MentaL said:
Well dave was lieing, fact is he was "coldstylez" pretended to be a friend, wanted to be mod to share all his work, he wanted ftp and so forth to gain entry into the main rz server.

**** are no further than us, dave was trying to join the team to steal our work ;).

Mental are you going to sue, or even hack, dave? This guy keeps popping up, doing the same poop. Emulators are legal, and to take credit for ones work is plagarism. He is in dire need of a reality check.

So far, to my count, he has taken credit for four emulators, and taken credit for an engine(which he was supposedly going to make a game out of).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quote:
Wasn't my site, it's Spherix'
Anyway, DBdemon is 99,9% done. Map missing, proxy missing, that's it.
ON HOLD.

Wasent the proxy thing already found out on how to fix it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have completely run server without any error

but now
i need a full client to play??

can any1 give me the link??

i have tried all link already, dragonraja.co.th;.com.my

but nothing link cant run

;.com.my the link was down

.co.th cant extract to setup files

T_T

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
quangmach said:

but now

T_T

Format your machine, they work fine. I even tried just now to confirm this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Painter said:
Wasent the proxy thing already found out on how to fix it.
Nope, that was incorrect.

@quangmach, youth solution should work just fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

go to downloads

quangmach said:

but now

T_T

go to downloads

If it was true, everbody will love u for this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But we're still in need of a working 1.4 link.. the one supplied is to slow and kills its self.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Man it's portuguese information about DR only...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think u could find it in lots of places, like emule, bittorrent, google, etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thiago Reigado said:

go to downloads

go to downloads

If it was true, everbody will love u for this.
He think he has something working, maybe the dbdemon after following my guide, but that's all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_0

i cant get the client work on my server?

how to config it??

i have config in dragon.ini but also not work

T_T

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
quangmach said:
o_0

i cant get the client work on my server?

how to config it??

i have config in dragon.ini but also not work

T_T

You're kidding right?

Reaction score
helbreath emu? LOL ..... emu my butt... the offic files have been leaked... and the game has been dead.... there has been like 3 -4 dev teams... that tried to build it up from a source... it worked to an extent...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o__0

now i have problem with primary proxy server

the proxy not work??

how to get them work??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tyteman said:
helbreath emu? LOL ..... emu my butt... the offic files have been leaked... and the game has been dead.... there has been like 3 -4 dev teams... that tried to build it up from a source... it worked to an extent...

What are you talking about, this is Dragon Raja not Helbreath. Helbreath perfectly well has an emulator and official server files. Someone made up the Dragon Raja server "leak."

Back