• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Perfect Drop 1.101

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not here
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the official release of silentius' Perfect Drop v1.1

Note: We have been planning on releasing this for a while now, but wanted to make some improvements before we do so. Sadly and old, crappy and buggy version of the tool got released before, please notice that this was a quick intern work that was never supposed to be released. ;)

Perfect Drop is for simulating your ItemGroup, you got a fully KalOnline like Inventory where you can clearly see what you get dropped. It's not only easier than testing droprates ingame, it is much faster as well!
This great tool provides you with all important info’s you need, from the amount of items, over the buying and selling prices, to the pimp. It is easy to use, but for those you got a little trouble or just want to see the tool in action before they download it, I made a little video tutorial.

Code:
[URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/yoe4vkrmewkiwnw/PerfectDrop1.101.7z"]Click me[/URL]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Perfect Drop 1.1

very nice and will surely be very usefull

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great tool thanks!!

P.S.: I see you got the original ItemGroup...I can't seem to get it anywhere...would you mind sharing it with me?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Awesome.. for those who are using older files use message-e.dat n rename it message.txt ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Awesome im about to work on my drop lists..... leaving it till last cos I HATE IT sooooo much :p ty for releasing it ;) been waiting for ages for a tool like this :p

Reaction score

Good release. But you should also take into account the amount of bags it drops from each itemgroup. So you could better select the monster index and parse InitMonster to get the right amount of drops per monster kill.

I'm not here
Reaction score

Good release. But you should also take into account the amount of bags it drops from each itemgroup. So you could better select the monster index and parse InitMonster to get the right amount of drops per monster kill.

Well THAT is included in our version of Perfect Drop, where you can build the ItemGroups as easy as you can imagine ^^ But before somebody asks, no, we probably wont release that for free.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score

"we" is including silentius and me, but it's not only us :D
DarkfaceII - Perfect Drop 1.101 - RaGEZONE Forums
xD

I'm not here
Reaction score

Update:

Version 1.101:
  1. Resetting Geons gets displayed correctly now
  2. Fixed a bug where after reset an new item got into list
  3. Added Geon icon
  4. Removed ‘amount ‘ of none stackable items
  5. Added talisman prefix name to pimped items name

Download:
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yoe4vkrmewkiwnw/PerfectDrop1.101.7z

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@DarkfaceII
Odd, I can open and run version 1 just fine, but when I run v1.101, it'll normally ask for the paths - once completed, nothing happens, PD doesnt even load.
Not working on Win8, and Win Server 2008 R2.
o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkfaceII
Odd, I can open and run version 1 just fine, but when I run v1.101, it'll normally ask for the paths - once completed, nothing happens, PD doesnt even load.
Not working on Win8, and Win Server 2008 R2.
o_O

It does no longer set the ItemGroup.txt. If you'd check the settings.ini, you can see it's still a different path then which it should be. So you'll have to copy that path yourself :)

Also, it seems to be taking quiet a while after setting the paths for it to load.. sadly I'd have to say to be patient.. With me they started after 2 min or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back