• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Perfect World 1.5.1 Ready to Run Vbox all in 1 Package

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you attempt to enter a login, writes here is a message: Unable to connect to server
Although IP I ordered.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get that black screen and it won't boot, can't even get to the part where i should log in as root.. what am i doing wrong? i used it as an hard drive for ubuntu

Reaction score
I get that black screen and it won't boot, can't even get to the part where i should log in as root.. what am i doing wrong? i used it as an hard drive for ubuntu

1. Unpack PerfectWorld1.5.1.rar
2. Start VMWare
3. Go in the PerfectWorld1.5.1 Folder and Double click on PerfectWorld1.5.1.vmx
4. After that i think u know what to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Unpack PerfectWorld1.5.1.rar
2. Start VMWare
3. Go in the PerfectWorld1.5.1 Folder and Double click on PerfectWorld1.5.1.vmx
4. After that i think u know what to do.

Thanks, I was using VirtualBox and that just wasn't working out, now i got another issue (even before server has started yay), VMWare says i can't support 64-bit operations, but my CPU is in fact 64-bit, I've looked for it and it says that alltho the CPU might be able to support 64-bit operations, it is not capable of VT or something like that, so Iam asking, is there a way someone can turn this into a 32-bit vm or something? Or an idea on how to solve this? I guess this is a hard one to request for.. sigh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Np. Hmm never got this problem. I use VMware Workstation. I think u need the VMware 64-bit Version.

I downloaded the free trial Windows one, it doesn't even give the option about either 32 or 64-bit, I guess it just applies to either one you have and Iam pretty sure my CPU won't run this image tho.. Are there any other 1.5.1 options? Besides the sticky one, in which the download link is offline

Reaction score
Grab VMware player, it's free and can now create VMs too... No need to 'bootleg' workstation any longer :wink:

That being said I have ran into what it sounds like you're describing before myself. For some reason one of my units it has a 64-bit CPU but did not support 64-bit visualization. If that's the case, 64 bit simply will not work on that PC/unit... (and that would go for ANY VM software vmware or not)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the network setting i should get, i tried with Host-only adapter, could acess phpmyadmin and apache but couldn't connect through WinSCP, also if i wanna make it public, what are the network setting i should get?

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
use briged to ur network card make sure u have an ip in ifconfig 192.168..0.0 <-- ur local lan
dunno about public i just do for personal use but u can find tutorials on here somewhere :)

Back