Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aion not working for me... small aion window appears and closes after 3 seconds and nothing else happens... no error... what should i do???
Hi, can you restart your PC and then inside aion client folder right click Play,exe -> Compatibility -> Windows 7. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can you restart your PC and then inside aion client folder right click Play,exe -> Compatibility -> Windows 7. Thanks
sorry but same issue... i dont think this runs anyway without a launcher..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but same issue... i dont think this runs anyway without a launcher..
Works on clean windows installation.

Options:
1. Kill Aion.bin through taskmanager/Fully restart PC
2. Whitelist the aion game directory
3. Start Play.exe

1. Install the game in default C:/Games/Aion folder and start Play.exe again

1. Right click Aion.bin in task manager and limit to 8 cores by Set Affinity.

If none work, are you using 64 or 32 bit? Windows 10 or 11?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Right click Aion.bin in task manager and limit to 8 cores by Set Affinity.
tried very often, but seems no way to limit cores in task manager... easytoolz not working... so sad its not working:cry::cry:

show some pictures how to limit cores for aion.bin....because i only can limit cores to play.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried very often, but seems no way to limit cores in task manager... easytoolz not working... so sad its not working:cry::cry:

show some pictures how to limit cores for aion.bin....because i only can limit cores to play.exe
I'm glad your problem got solved in Discord.

For anyone else having the same problem Aion only supports up to 8 cores. Reduce proccessor count in Task Manager.
Untitled - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - [Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back