Perfect World Open Source Emulator

Curious, why is svn (code, not binaries) for this project now restricted ?

-Fyyre
 
At least this is more AngelEmu than opening a subforum @ mcncc and claiming to be the developer of AngelEmu while hosting a precompiled AngelEmu version with a toolpack full of trojans and talking bullshit abt AngelEmu uses some WoW Engine stuff...

Only one of the explicit reasons
 
The code has been changed to closed source as certain individuals were taking the code, applying trojans and then repackaging saying it was the full game emulator, then people were blaming the original creators. So Anubis changed it to closed source, only those working on the emulator can change the code.

If you wish to help with the emulator, you can PM Anubis.
 
Seems that way!

Although if someone working on project could take all of two seconds to confirm this, that would be swell.

Regards,

-Fyyre

Gladly Anubis will decide abt new accesses to the SVN - since in my eyes you did alrdy disqualify yourself by asking questions and not reading the appendent answer...
 
xAtticusx,

I appreciate you answering my question =)

D@nte,

Go troll someone else, I'm not interested in your dribble or pathetic opinions.

-Fyyre
 
No offence, but Fyyre is by no means an unknown person in specific topics - she does awesome stuff with GG and Lineage, from what I have managed to see.
 
Yes, that's me =)

I recently shifted my focus to the various perfectworld game servers.

-Fyyre

No offence, but Fyyre is by no means an unknown person in specific topics - she does awesome stuff with GG and Lineage, from what I have managed to see.
 
No offence, but Fyyre is by no means an unknown person in specific topics - she does awesome stuff with GG and Lineage, from what I have managed to see.

hmm, ok, at first glance I thought it was a noob wanting to add trojans and redistribute as his own

Sorry Fyree, hope we can get off to a good start :P
 
No worries =)

-Fyyre

hmm, ok, at first glance I thought it was a noob wanting to add trojans and redistribute as his own

Sorry Fyree, hope we can get off to a good start :P
 
*peeks out from the flap on the side of the wooden horse*

Someone say Trojans?



On topic: Nice to see there's still interest, looking forward to some news hopefully coming out soon.
 
Back