- Joined
- Jul 15, 2009
- Messages
- 196
- Reaction score
- 12
ill check and update the hash tomorrow, maybe i just forget to upload the change...
thanks i definitly wanna try this out
ill check and update the hash tomorrow, maybe i just forget to upload the change...
:blink:anubis.. what you are using for sniffing packets? and how to get the packet you needed? can you explain in here? maybe all in here can help you.. :mellow:
The tool you use to sniff can it be used for other games and if so is it downloadable? I am wanting to sniff something on anther game that has me curious and I plan to rebuild some packages on my project.
The tool you use to sniff can it be used for other games and if so is it downloadable? I am wanting to sniff something on anther game that has me curious and I plan to rebuild some packages on my project.
I'd personally say that using wireshark would be a better choice but you could change a few bits of code in Anubis' packet sniffer to make it work...