Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect world v70 release 1.46

Reaction score
here.. this should be enough..

hor - Perfect world v70 release 1.46 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any bug in this files?? can someone give me the link of the client needed for this server??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just realized that this file is in publication 0.0
time to upgrade my server :thumbup:

time to upgrade the server ..? did you forget already promised to buy 1 bottle mizone and snacks before ...? :<::<:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to resolve the issue regarding the disabled GM Monster spawn. Do we know for sure that this is a problem with the GS?

simple answer: yes

it's possible to fix it.

gm console [ strg+g ] > create monster not work oO

funny that it took so long to be noticed, wanmei disabled that

btw: old iweb from v69 would not work. they changed the protocol so you need newer libs/protocol classes.

Not sure if quoting does send any alert to people, but I've managed to find out a solution to the disabled GM monster spawn, posted in this thread.

Reaction score
Anyone know how to edit the domain2.sev? NW

I would like to know as I'm guessing this is where the NW times are stored similarly to how the TW times are stored in domain.sev. Then, theoretically we could make NW an every day thing, or an every day thing 4 times a day. I still think NW should be an every day, 4 times a day thing so that anyone can participate regardless of their personal schedule. They should be every day @ 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00...

or, at least whatever chosen days they should be @ 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, and 18:00 imho (even if you say made them on FRI SAT SUN @ those times)...

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would like to know as I'm guessing this is where the NW times are stored similarly to how the TW times are stored in domain.sev. Then, theoretically we could make NW an every day thing, or an every day thing 4 times a day. I still think NW should be an every day, 4 times a day thing so that anyone can participate regardless of their personal schedule. They should be every day @ 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00...

or, at least whatever chosen days they should be @ 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, and 18:00 imho (even if you say made them on FRI SAT SUN @ those times)...

Sadly no.

Parser for 010editor:
View attachment domain2.sev.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back