• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pet Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my pet doesn't pick up items or gold, i already used the pet skill pickup gold and pick up items, but still it doesnt pick up :( anyone knows a solution for this? thanks in advance.
Client: RAN PH v822 EP7v1

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
my pet doesn't pick up items or gold, i already used the pet skill pickup gold and pick up items, but still it doesnt pick up :( anyone knows a solution for this? thanks in advance.
Client: RAN PH v822 EP7v1
try to check in skill editor, check the pick up gold skill if the skill type set to PICK UP GOLD.. just understand it :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to check in skill editor, check the pick up gold skill if the skill type set to PICK UP GOLD.. just understand it :)

how do i use the skill editor? :(

decrypt - Pet Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

how do i decrypt?

EDIT:
i tried to decrypt skill.ssf using CryptionRCC but when i load the file it says "Failure to Load File"

load err - Pet Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

also tried the encrypted skill.ssf, still the same "Failure to load file"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wrong skilleditor/comment.ini... thats all.

search the compatible skilleditor and comment.ini should have the same version with the ssf.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back