Petition: Bring Mir2 Back-With high exp!

Do you want Mir2 Back?

• Yes, bring it back dammit, i'm so bored and I WANT MA MIR FIX!

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No. Please refer me to the nearest Special person asylum.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Bring MIR2 BACK with high exp.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Quite Frankly sir, I don't give a dam.

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the other thread, and i thought it would be a good idea to put a petition up to see how many of yas want mir2 ragezone back with 10x exp. Maybe it has been done to death, but if its high exp and easy to level etc we might just have it for a place to muck about.

Vote RageFire for Gm.:cool: lol.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i wud like to take a good part in mir2 this time

not sure about u being GM though, well i cannot say ought coz i don't know u like the other ppl on here

best of luck :good:

L3thal

Reaction score
yes it has been done to death but some reason theres no love for any new mmorpg's. people love mir2 for some reason even though its not that good a game...

trust me if the game is done correctly then who knows the possbilities.

S

studioworks

yes! bring back the server..

actually.. i don't even know wtf is mir2.. but if there is a server.. i'm joinin

Reaction score
RZ "5" was very fun.. I never understood why people didn't like the exp and the amount of good items around.... IMO, it was a medium server, not too easy but not too hard/boring..

Keep the realistic stats on things and make the exp high and people will eat it up..

The main reason the exp was brought back so low was to keep it going for a long time, but in reality thats not what keeps a server going... At least not a private one lol.. The best times are the guild hunts, the guild wars, the boss battles... The events.. not leveling for 300 hours to become level 30....

(Once gain, only my opinion)

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RZ5 was TOPS!!! im so fuking fed up of euro, there was a server reboot with out warning i died when lagged and lost d brace, they said they shouted there was gonna be a reboot

your a ***got so mental ****** u...
Reaction score
Rage said:
I was looking at the other thread, and i thought it would be a good idea to put a petition up to see how many of yas want mir2 ragezone back with 10x exp. Maybe it has been done to death, but if its high exp and easy to level etc we might just have it for a place to muck about.

Vote RageFire for Gm.:cool: lol.
i that wud b nice

Reaction score
BadMan said:
RZ5 was TOPS!!! im so fuking fed up of euro, there was a server reboot with out warning i died when lagged and lost d brace, they said they shouted there was gonna be a reboot

i remember i died too and lost a SCStone(M) and a MagicBrace with SC+1 DC+1
well for me euro mir is still the best server, and i have many friends there

cant wait for the 1.8 patch :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think the very 1st rz i joined up to was the best :D

i think it was achally rz5 bring home the honey baby yeahh

Back