Pets - OdinMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\odinms\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack\Desktop\SeanPack V.5.9 Beta\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\tools\MaplePacketCreator.java:794: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable c
location: class net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator
                MaplePet pet = c.getPet();
1 error
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
And thanks for helping, and for the release. It's a great release.
Oo, its in MaplePacketCreator, my bad. Uh, delete the closing bracket before AND that line, should fix things.

@Klyster - are you sure you've done the SQL queries properly?
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

can someone make Magic Scales-01812006 non-equipable because when u equip this item with a pet u will lose all ur inventory items

does the dragon work for anyone else caz it seems to just freeze up my keys and items when i double click the egg.

@metroix the solution is in my thread
http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=438920

ppl will be able to buy those items again and again
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Is there anyway to change the Pet Walking Speed if your a GM or have the GM Hat on...?
So it can keep up with you instead of the pet using the Catch up thing.
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

I got it compiled fine but I dc from the cash shop when I buy a pet and I used !item to get the pet and it won't show up beside me.
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Zetsumei its in your inventory.


To ppl losing items its casue they were in the cash shop and dc'd


To all the other people have a nice day
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

what shud i do after i buy th pets from cs,
come out of cs,
all items in inv lost ?
now i cant unequip my items too-.-
 
Last edited:
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

well, i can spawn it via !item but how do i use it? it does nothing when i click it.

also, i can't buy it form cash shop and thats added in to :(.
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Can someone help me? I keep getting this error when I clean and recompile. I manually patched it myself.
Code:
init:
deps-jar:
Compiling 307 source files to C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\SeanSource V.5.9\build\classes
C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\client\MapleCharacter.java:1128: ')' expected
                if (orbcount < ceffect.getX()  1) {
                                             ^
C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\client\MapleCharacter.java:1128: not a statement
                if (orbcount < ceffect.getX()  1) {
                                               ^
C:\Users\Mike\Desktop\SeanSource V.5.9\src\net\sf\odinms\client\MapleCharacter.java:1128: ';' expected
                if (orbcount < ceffect.getX()  1) {
                                                ^
3 errors
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Does anyone know why my storage doesn't work? The channel trips out when I start the server saying SEVERE: failed to initialize maplestorage.java etc. etc.
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

LOL! i didn't know dragons worked =P well at least the green/red/black and baby one =)
because i got my commands on dragons to work=P or did they work already? does the egg work? im too lazy to try it
 
Re: [Release] Pets - OdinMS

Help I get this error.
I've run all the MySQL stuff, and checked that there is a "pet" table.Well, there is.

But now, I get this problem:
Code:
SEVERE: (Account: admin) Exception during processing packet: net.sf.odinms.net.l
ogin.handler.LoginPasswordHandler: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.sf.odinms.client.MapleClient.login(MapleClient.java:355)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.login.handler.LoginPasswordHandler.handlePacket(Log
inPasswordHandler.java:53)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandl
er.java:150)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messa
geReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flus
h(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:180)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorF
ilter.java:220)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.
run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:51)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back