Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pets v83

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im using Tiredstory repack v83
and when im using pet with the command !drop/!item i get the pet but the pet has dried up , when i buy the pet from the cash its fine .. what to do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check the item being made with !drop and !item and if it's a pet id... create the pet data zzzz God, you've been here 2 years 8 posts, would of figured you at least read while leeching

u cant help me with thats? i dont know what to do .. haha i dont like to subscrie or something..

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thank you so much , but i dont know what to copy and where to paste ..

I just told you

Check the item being made with !drop and !item and if it's a pet id... create the pet

Add the part of the code into the command for !drop/!item only if it's pet id in the sub/splitted, look at how you buy pets in CashShop handler to see the code or simple go to the maplepet.java and find createpet or whatever

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just told you

Add the part of the code into the command for !drop/!item only if it's pet id in the sub/splitted, look at how you buy pets in CashShop handler to see the code or simple go to the maplepet.java and find createpet or whatever
i tried to do anything and is dont work but i dont know what to do now .. can u help me please on skype or i can give u my scripts and change what need.

thanks for nothing .. :(

now i cannot use !item for pets only for items .. and it still dont work ..fu!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me i dont know what to do , when i do !drop i cant use the pet , when i use !item i dont get the pet , only when buying from CashSop

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
i tried to do anything and is dont work but i dont know what to do now .. can u help me please on skype or i can give u my scripts and change what need.

thanks for nothing .. :(

now i cannot use !item for pets only for items .. and it still dont work ..fu!

you blame him for your fault of being dumb? that's cute

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can do it , but i need help , only this and my source is perfect ..

well tbh, if you made a source thats PERFECT adding this shouldnt really be a problem.
just reread fraysa and sunnyboy's posts and you should be all fine

everybody here is to lazy to just post the whole fix here, cause we are all jerks
so maybe try yourself, if you get an error just post it here and we will probably tell you:
"hey what you did there is wrong"

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well tbh, if you made a source thats PERFECT adding this shouldnt really be a problem.
just reread fraysa and sunnyboy's posts and you should be all fine

everybody here is to lazy to just post the whole fix here, cause we are all jerks
so maybe try yourself, if you get an error just post it here and we will probably tell you:
"hey what you did there is wrong"

But I did what they said and nothing worked ..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i havent seen a single bit of code, so i suppose there is nothing to help here

Upvote 0
Back