Phail's 2009 Emulator

no it isnt c# isnt that hard if we all work together release stuff we add and dont keep it to ourselfs this would go alot faster,
i think ill change it too mysql though i like it more or just add a multiple choice for mssql or mysql
well, I already set the configuration via, config.ini, also looks for config.ini so you can set the db info up using this emulator so it can be released with out source now to mess with it :P
 
well, I already set the configuration via, config.ini, also looks for config.ini so you can set the db info up using this emulator so it can be released with out source now to mess with it :P

no im going to make it have support for both mysql and mssql and making an ini phraser isnt hard lol
 
no im going to make it have support for both mysql and mssql and making an ini phraser isnt hard lol
I know, it just makes it easier for me :P setting it up to read the ini is one thing I have the conection Strings down pat just need to work on the rest of the config bit while at the same time studying the code of 3 other emus comparing and learning what to do, am I going to make mistakes? most likely do I care? no I'm learning, comparing source codes and reading tutorials and etc
 
Well a dll or any other type of library that is updating or changing offsets/packet ID's is not an emulation of anything, it is just a non-malicious hack or edit...

-Wikipedia.com ftw
An emulator in computer sciences duplicates (provides an emulation of) the functions of one system using a different system, so that the second system behaves like (and appears to be) the first system. This focus on exact reproduction of external behavior is in contrast to some other forms of computer simulation, which can concern an abstract model of the system being simulated.

Thank you,
Ryan M. Coble
 
Last edited:
I am quite confused at what you're trying to mean here O_o. If you're referencing using latest client with 07 MatchServer, it is possible, but October files are a lot better for that.

/point at Stefan.

Why point at me lol, I'll release them eventually but I already gave something everyone could work with.
I had my reasons to give them only to you and Wiz and those reasons still apply.
The only major contributions came from you both, maxteam, Gunz280 & PenguinGuy.
Other then that, I see that most servers are still running 2007 files yet begging me for Oct 2008 files (points at Steven) so really, what's the point?
 
Why point at me lol, I'll release them eventually but I already gave something everyone could work with.
I had my reasons to give them only to you and Wiz and those reasons still apply.
The only major contributions came from you both, maxteam, Gunz280 & PenguinGuy.
Other then that, I see that most servers are still running 2007 files yet begging me for Oct 2008 files (points at Steven) so really, what's the point?

Most of my work has been exclusively private, then eventually trashed. O.o
Phail, maxteam, and GunZ2830 has released way more than I have.
 
Rotana hasn't done ****.

STFU NERDY.
I did felt much for sharing stuff here. BTW i left this scene, and started other things around the web.

Greetz Rotana.


---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Even Rotana's done a lot for the 2008 files. Don't forget him!

Atleast i give you people the serversided patch for the custom maps
 
Back