Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phantom light bulb "FIX"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You're all known with the Phantom Mount quest above your phantom character....
now let's remove those!!

I recommend you to add these lines to (joyce - npcID = 9270035)

PHP:
cm.forceCompleteQuest(25300);
cm.forceCompleteQuest(25302);
cm.forceCompleteQuest(25303);

25300 - Keep on Rolling
25302 - The Taste of Luxury.
25303 - High Rolling.

you also have a job quest for fighting pinkbean or horntail (idk o_O) that is the High Rolling quest.

PS. likes are welcome :)

Reaction score
This isn't really a fix. Your just forcing the player to complete a quest...

Anyone could of just done this to remove the light bulb. However good job, I'm pretty sure someone out there would of needed this lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This isn't really a fix. Your just forcing the player to complete a quest...

Anyone could of just done this to remove the light bulb. However good job, I'm pretty sure someone out there would of needed this lol

i know it doesnt fix the quest or something but that light bulb is very annoying and this solves it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just got a better fix for this, credits too ngnam87. Open your mysql browser. Find wz_questdata. change autostart to 1, for all quests in lightbulb. IT WORKS. THANKS NGNAM! :D

ps idk if the quest actually works or not, dont really care haha(plan on using npc for jobs) but itll sure as hell get rid o that light bulb. :3

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Just got a better fix for this, credits too ngnam87. Open your mysql browser. Find wz_questdata. change autostart to 1, for all quests in lightbulb. IT WORKS. THANKS NGNAM! :D

ps idk if the quest actually works or not, dont really care haha(plan on using npc for jobs) but itll sure as hell get rid o that light bulb. :3

It isn't a fix it only removes the quest from existance.

NX coded that quest, all you can do is use SQL to allow it work. Quest have no script!

If it doesn't have a script it is a info quest GENIUS.
OF COURSE IT HAS A SCRIPT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay technically its not a fix, but it doesnt just send the quest to oblivion. its a viable, readable quest in your quest log. so its close to a fix... kinda :junglejane:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

If it doesn't have a script it is a info quest GENIUS.
OF COURSE IT HAS A SCRIPT
i have no idea what you say, cannot completely understand
what do you mean remove quest from existance? Do what i said then quest will work LIKE GMS. That why i believe IT"S ACTUALLY FIX
When i say "
Quest have no script!", mean that in wz_questreqdata this quest doesn't have end or start script. And quest dump from XML so i believe it's true.
Can you prove that quest 25300 have script and be able to code it?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Okay technically its not a fix, but it doesnt just send the quest to oblivion. its a viable, readable quest in your quest log. so its close to a fix... kinda :junglejane:
If you can't get a quest it does not exists :D
i have no idea what you say, cannot completely understand
what do you mean remove quest from existance? Do what i said then quest will work LIKE GMS. That why i believe IT"S ACTUALLY FIX
When i say "
Quest have no script!", mean that in wz_questreqdata this quest doesn't have end or start script. And quest dump from XML so i believe it's true.
Can you prove that quest 25300 have script and be able to code it?

Of course I can.
Rampenbram - Phantom light bulb "FIX" - RaGEZONE Forums
this is your proof.
This is phantom's level 100 mount quest.
Also, quest 25301 requires quest 25300 to be complete.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
so ... what can i code for that quest?
your image show what NPC have to talk for end quest!

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
so ... what can i code for that quest?
your image show what NPC have to talk for end quest!

If you can complete it, you can start it.
I have this quest scripted and working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't get a quest it does not exists :D
But I can get the quest... and complete it... just not if I'm not a phantom.(still pops up on any char that uses !job910 past level 120, but still goes away when accepted) so close to fix. no? o.o cant help but wonder why it pops up on my gms though :p does it just cycle through the jobs 1-1 when !job is used? intriguing. My face is tired so Ima sleep but yea... Im out yo :p

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
If you can complete it, you can start it.
I have this quest scripted and working.
awesome, want to know how you did you do it so much!!!:drool:
when i start maplestory dev, i had tried to add script for quest in database but it didn't work :blink:

Back