Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sojobo - Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible] - RaGEZONE Forums

While everyone else was busy trying to keep up with Phoenix CMS, we were busy creating amazing new features that make Phoenix CMS more powerful, easier to use, and more indispensable than ever. The result is Phoenix CMS. The biggest thing to happen to Phoenix CMS since Phoenix CMS.

When creating Phoenix CMS, We didn’t start with a clean sheet of paper. We started with six years of experience designing and building the code that redefined what a CMS can do. Phoenix CMS is the result of everything we’ve learned so far. And it’s all contained in a beautiful package of rugged, fast and secure code, making Phoenix CMS the world’s best Habbo CMS.

With its easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock-solid stability, Phoenix CMS — Otaku-Studio’s Habbo CMS — is by far the world's most advanced. And even as other emulator and CMS developers try to catch up, the technologies and features built into Phoenix keep it years ahead of the competition.

Available on SVN:
Note: This CMS required Coldfusion 9. It will not work on Coldfusion 8.

---------

ELadh - Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible] - RaGEZONE Forums

95YF8 - Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible] - RaGEZONE Forums

KkAP6 - Phoenix CF [UberEmu Compatible] - RaGEZONE Forums

Available on SVN:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My catalogs all messed up, like the furni is in all different places. I tried the catalogfix that was released and it didnt work. I also tried to switch the productdata and furnidata and it still doesnt work. I'm using Phoenix 3.0 .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please provide a download link because on the Google project hosting/under download there is no file to download so please give the link to download this.

-thnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eiww, these CMS are horrible... O.O No offence I just don't like the CMS at all!

-iUber

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is an ' SVN '?
It is basicly a file host, but whenever Sojobo updates the CMS, you can right click on the folder you SVN'd the CMS to, and press SVN Update, this will update the CMS for you, and add any new files that might be in the new version, also to see the changes made, you can view the SVN Log where Sojobo puts notes on every revision so you can decide if you want what has been updated. It is just an easier way of keeping the CMS up-to-date than downloading it every revision with MediaFire!

Reaction score
I've just updated the vote gateway to add a 5 second countdown after casting your vote before it re-checks the vote. I did this because sometimes the hotel would load faster than the user casts their vote, thus reloading the vote page and forcing users to vote twice.
I used some sexy ajax and javascript - it looks very nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back