• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Phoenix | Custom throne! Steel Throne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Custom Steel Throne

Image:
thetrev14 - Phoenix | Custom throne! Steel Throne! - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Catalog_items:
PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(555555, 94, '555555', 'steelt', 2500, 0, 0, 1);

Furniture:
PHP:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES
(555555, 'Steel Throne', 'steelt', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0', 555555, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0');

Furnidata:
PHP:
["s","555555","steelt","25824","0","1","1","0,0,0","Steel Throne, Perfect for steel thrones:)                                          Created By PythoneX12","","-1","-1"],

Thanks again and please dont flame! :)

Credits:
Me - For editing scripts and some images.
Shibby(jr) - For editing some images.
Cosmos - For making images transparent.

:thumbup:

Sorry if any bad quality. Didnt have PhotoShop but now i do. Thanks and i hope you all enjoy! :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehm, I Give It An 6/10 Sorry.. xP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh haha. Ya this is my first:) And i just got photoshop so im hoping this next one will be better;D And thanks:)

Hmm, Can I Contact Ya :p?

( msn Or Smthing like that )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a good idea, but it's not that well done. Keep trying though, you have potential in recolouring! 6/10.

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Nice idea, but its better to be more...playing with shawdows:)

7/10

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats ok. Thanks for being honest! :) I didnt use photoshop so ya. May i ask what i should improve?

i dont use photoshop i use paint and make great things and the shading is off doesnt flow with colors and everything it ist just slapped on there

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
add texture to your customs.. You dont need PS for that, just MS paint..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back