Phoenix / Uber Catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I did this,Phoenix error started to come like Unkown Base ID.etc

Also furni are not loading,Just white box,Furnidata,everything is correct even hof furni url.

If you aren't using Phoenix 3.6.0 it will not work
Also you can't get that error? Did you replace YOURHOTELIP into your IP? btw delete your cache if you had a old SWF.
 
My client loads and then when it opens everything like the navigator, welcome message and the side navigation bar with the catalogue and 'rooms' inside of it, it then disconnects...or doesn't load...mmm?:P

On my PHOENIX Server, via housekeeping (after changing the external_variables.txt file), I change the external address via housekeeping - save and clear my cache. It loads but then freezes, or doesn't load at all..or goes all black.
 
My client loads and then when it opens everything like the navigator, welcome message and the side navigation bar with the catalogue and 'rooms' inside of it, it then disconnects...or doesn't load...mmm?:P

On my PHOENIX Server, via housekeeping (after changing the external_variables.txt file), I change the external address via housekeeping - save and clear my cache. It loads but then freezes, or doesn't load at all..or goes all black.

I can help u, Add [email protected]
 
why an updates version? I have nearly exactly the same as habbos, but added a new VIP area into it
 
jamieturner can you help me?

This is my problem:
On phoenixphp everything works great
On uber, i use the same swfs (yours) and it always reloads, except when i delete productdata! But if i delete it, the catalog doesn't work anymore

So what can i do?
 
im using hang glider + phoenixphp now, it works with ALL swfs :)

[sarcasm]Yeah right.[/sarcasm] Just like how I got credits on Debbo... no I really did.


jamieturner - Phoenix / Uber Catalogue. - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Ive set this up allright, just coding the rest of the images and teasers myself, then maybe ill release a new one, 2 version
Dutch and English
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back