Photoshop Webdesign

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi ragezone,

Today I release my Photoshop Webdesign for you. Not big but I think it has an nice interface. However after the new year I go to code this in HTML & CSS. So, I hope you like it.

The background I used isn't a real background - Make an background by yourself or however. :)

Screenshot:


Download:


You can edit the copyright a bit, but please don't remove it!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Greetz.
 
Its neat, simple, alligned everything the right way and its appealing to look at unlike many other website releases. 7/10

Happy Holidays to you too!
 
Nice design! I really like it 8/10. But my problem its that I can't find like yours background! Please can you tell me websites where to find them? or how you made it. I really need one to start make my own perfect design.
 
Nice design! I really like it 8/10. But my problem its that I can't find like yours background! Please can you tell me websites where to find them? or how you made it. I really need one to start make my own perfect design.

It looks like an image from a different MMO tbh.



As for design, thank you. It looks quite neat.
 
Error 404 replied.

I thought this would be a design released by him.

D;!

On-topic: It's nice. Not bad. You're better than me, I can tell you that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
Nice design 7,5/10

Thanks. :)

Its neat, simple, alligned everything the right way and its appealing to look at unlike many other website releases. 7/10

Happy Holidays to you too!

Thanks :)

oh this is familiar.

Yes? :)

I say it looks pretty good, but you need a bit more spacing between letters in most of the text. Too close together makes it a bit difficult to read, especially on bold text.

Alright, thanks. :)

Wow this is one awsome design! Your photoshop skills are awesome. I really love this design thanks =)

Thanks. :)

Nice design! I really like it 8/10. But my problem its that I can't find like yours background! Please can you tell me websites where to find them? or how you made it. I really need one to start make my own perfect design.

As Error404 said.

Thanks. :)

love it 8/10

Thanks. :)

It looks like an image from a different MMO tbh.


As for design, thank you. It looks quite neat.

Right. No problem and thanks :)

Error 404 replied.

I thought this would be a design released by him.

D;!

On-topic: It's nice. Not bad. You're better than me, I can tell you that.

Next time. :D
Thank you! :)

Very simple, yet nice.

Overall, good job.

Thanks :)

Looks good. 8 / 10
But who was first?

Thanks. :)
I took the (news)- content-structure of images and text from IF - but it isn't the same, and as whole certainly not! :D


It's just an free design from me, made for fun - and for you all. More designs, maybe templates will be follow. I want to say thanks to all who gave me feedback! :P

Greetz.
 
Last edited:
Really good, 8/10.


Thank you! :D

It looks good, but it is hard to implement. I mean that the background won't fit nice on every screen.


Thanks and I know, I made the whole design to small - background included. Thats the reason why
I said to you all (if you use it), you have to make your own background. Next time I will make the whole design a bit bigger. :)
 
Back