PHP - All Job Names & IDs

Skilled Illusionist
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
156
Well, Here's another sort of "release" to the public from your loving person BGxApixen. <3

Now, before this thread gets some flame saying that people already knew the Job Names/Ids and **** like that, know this: I put them in PHP mode. You can NOW USE THEM ON YOUR PHP THINGY. You don't have to waste your time doing it now. I figured "Let's be nice to these people!". I didn't make this specificlly for you, nor specificlly for anyone. Don't rage because you don't like it. umad? yah, u is.

Jelle gave the correct job names/ids therefore, he deserves his credits at the top of this post. <3

I'm releasing this to the public... Well, because I was bored. The IDs/Jobs he gave me were directly from the source, but ya'know, the names were weird like "Florist". He gave me the official names, and I put it into a switch function.

PHP:
		public function getJob($jobid)
		{
			switch($jobid)
			{
				case 0:
					return "Vagrant";
					break;
				case 1:
					return "Mercenary";
					break;
				case 2:
					return "Acrobat";
					break;
				case 3:
					return "Assist";
					break;
				case 4:
					return "Magician";
					break;
				case 5:
					return "Puppeteer";
					break;
				case 6: 
					return "Knight";
					break;
				case 7:
					return "Blade";
					break;
				case 8:
					return "Jester";
					break;
				case 9:
					return "Ranger";
					break;
				case 10:
					return "Ringmaster";
					break;
				case 11:
					return "Billposter";
					break;
				case 12:
					return "Psykeeper";
					break;
				case 13:
					return "Elementor";
					break;
				case 14:
					return "Gatekeeper";
					break;
				case 15:
					return "Doppler";
					break;
				case 16:
					return "Master-Knight";
					break;
				case 17:
					return "Master-Blade";
					break;
				case 18:
					return "Master-Jester";
					break;
				case 19:
					return "Master-Ranger";
					break;
				case 20:
					return "Master-Ringmaster";
					break;
				case 21:
					return "Master-Billposter";
					break;
				case 22:
					return "Master-Psykeeper";
					break;
				case 23:
					return "Master-Elementor";
					break;
				case 24:
					return "Hero-Knight";
					break;
				case 25:
					return "Hero-Blade";
					break;
				case 26:
					return "Hero-Jester";
					break;
				case 27:
					return "Hero-Ranger";
					break;
				case 28:
					return "Hero-Ringmaster";
					break;
				case 29:
					return "Hero-Billposter";
					break;
				case 30:
					return "Hero-Psykeeper";
					break;
				case 31:
					return "Hero-Elementor";
					break;
				case 32:
					return "Hero-Templar";
					break;
				case 33:
					return "Hero-Slayer";
					break;
				case 34:
					return "Hero-Harlequin";
					break;
				case 35:
					return "Hero-Crackshooter";
					break;
				case 36:
					return "Hero-Seraph";
					break;
				case 37:
					return "Hero-Forcemaster";
					break;
				case 38:
					return "Hero-Mentalist";
					break;
				case 39:
					return "Hero-Arcanist";
					break;
				default:
					return "Unknown Job ID!";
					break;
			}
		}

Enjoy, little people.

You're Dear Loving,
BGxApixen
 
Last edited:
Nice! But much better if you remove the break command because you already used the return command which mean break will never executed at all.
 
x.x dude you posted a useless php script.
Everyone who understand programming can make it in like 30 secs~1min
To be honist I don't like your scripts. Its better making it by yourself

Now, before this thread gets some flame saying that people already knew the Job Names/Ids and **** like that, know this: I put them in PHP mode. You can NOW USE THEM ON YOUR PHP THINGY. You don't have to waste your time doing it now. I figured "Let's be nice to these people!". I didn't make this specifically for you, nor specifically for anyone. Don't rage because you don't like it. umad? yah, u is.

./Too lazy to type it in another reply, so I edited the first post.
 
Back