• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web PHP cms problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kuroweijie - PHP cms problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

As the above shown, I tried installing lower php version wampserver. but it didn't work. So i concluded that i should fix this error instead. Does anyone knows how do i start with this? Appreciate your consideration in helping me in this issue!

Line 44, 45:
mysql_connect($host['hostname'],$host['user'],$host['password']) OR die("Can't connect to server");
mysql_select_db($host['database']) OR die("Cannot select DB");

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try

mysqli_connect($host['hostname'],$host['user'],$host['password']) OR die("Can't connect to server");
mysqli_select_db($host['database']) OR die("Cannot select DB");

?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
try

mysqli_connect($host['hostname'],$host['user'],$host['password']) OR die("Can't connect to server");
mysqli_select_db($host['database']) OR die("Cannot select DB");

?

You can't just replace mysql with mysqli by changing the connection type. kuroweijie, open up index.php and paste
PHP:
error_reporting(0);
at the very top.

Upvote 0
Back