Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PHP codes without using Apache

Reaction score
I didn't really know how to call the thread...

I have a ranking code that works if I'm using Apache and people are accessing it from my computer... So it just connects to my MSSQL server and people can see the information.

But Apache doesn't seem to work here, probably because of the router and etc., etc., etc., so I use my friend's server.

I'd like to know what I should add on the code for it to access my MSSQL server from there...
srvip$= WANIP didn't work.

Another thing I'd like to know, similar to the issue above, is if there's a way to get the number of players online from my server/MSSQL.

So basically I just need a php code that shows the number of players online from my server using my WAN IP, and what I should add to ranking.php to make it work the same way.

Thank you to anyone that helps. :):

Reaction score
Try lightspeed server:p Hmm, but I'm sure Apache should work on your PC with connecting to the MSSQL Server. Place the Error log here.

saved in(C:\xampp\apache\logs\)

Hope we can figure it out for you.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Try lightspeed server:p Hmm, but I'm sure Apache should work on your PC with connecting to the MSSQL Server. Place the Error log here.

saved in(C:\xampp\apache\logs\)

Hope we can figure it out for you.
Ah, it runs, but I can't access. Probably the router, and I don't have too big of a bandwidth so people would take forever to download updates and poop.

I'd rather just keep everything at my friend's server, that's why I'm asking for halp.

Upvote 0
Back