Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Flash 3d Avatar Chat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys I decided to do it the much easier way since I'm having problems hosting it from my pc.

I uploaded all the files to a host, and then did all the mysql and cron crap.

Now I open socket.php because I am having problems connecting, in socket.php it says "Listening on port 10026

Warning: socket_bind() [function.socket-bind]: unable to bind address [98]: Address already in use in /home/theorys2/public_html/socket.php on line 179
AIEE -- Couldn't bind!"

This is the part of socket.php it says is causing the problem (it's the second part where it says AIEE -- Couldn't bind!) I couldn't really figure out what was wrong with it >_>

Code:
//set servers ip here, leave if using a local host
//socket_setopt($listenfd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, 1); - old
if (!@socket_setopt($listenfd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, 0)) {
echo 'socket_setopt() failed: reason: '.socket_strerror(socket_last_error($listenfd));
exit;
}

if (!socket_bind($listenfd, '0.0.0.0', PORT)){
socket_close($listenfd);
die("AIEE -- Couldn't bind!");
}

Any help?
lodude1234 - [PHP] Flash 3d Avatar Chat - RaGEZONE Forums

Back