- Joined
- Aug 15, 2008
- Messages
- 489
- Reaction score
- 43
Hello.
I've been working for a while for a ranking page, but I'll need some help with it.
So, this is what I would like to do.
if ($job=="10")
{
echo "RingMaster";
}
So if the number is 10, it will be RingMaster.
I just dont know what is wrong in that, and how to fix it. I also would like to make it so I can have more than only one of them, but I think I can do it with the elseif () ?
I've been working for a while for a ranking page, but I'll need some help with it.
So, this is what I would like to do.
if ($job=="10")
{
echo "RingMaster";
}
So if the number is 10, it will be RingMaster.
I just dont know what is wrong in that, and how to fix it. I also would like to make it so I can have more than only one of them, but I think I can do it with the elseif () ?


