- Joined
- May 17, 2007
- Messages
- 2,738
- Reaction score
- 939
I'm trying to figure out how to put another image in here, I've looked in google but I can't find any good tutorials on GD it's becoming really annoying.
Does anyone know how this is done?
This is what I have thus far:
P.S: The image is supposed to be $totalgrade >.>;
Thanks, Aaron.
Does anyone know how this is done?
This is what I have thus far:
PHP:
<?php
/* background for the signature */
$background = "background.png";
/* url of a font to use in the text */
$font = "arial.ttf";
/******************************************************************************/
// i create the image to show
header("Content-type: image/png");
// show the background
$image = imagecreatefrompng($background);
// make black color
//$negro = imagecolorallocate($imagen,0,0,0);
// text to show
mysql_connect('127.0.0.1','xxx','xxx');
mysql_select_db('gunbound');
$nick = mysql_real_escape_string($_GET['u']);
$sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `game` WHERE `NickName`='$nick'");
$sqlly = mysql_fetch_assoc($sql);
$nickname = $sqlly['NickName'];
$totalgrade = $sqlly['TotalGrade'];
$white = imagecolorallocate($image, 255, 255, 255);
imagettftext($image, 8, 0, 160, 21, $white, $font, $nickname);
//imagettftext($imagen,7,0,160,20,$negro,$fuente, $texto);
// i print the image with the text
imagepng($image);
?>
P.S: The image is supposed to be $totalgrade >.>;
Thanks, Aaron.

