Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

PhP issues. 0.o

Reaction score
OK, i have been up all night working on this damn cash shop. I finally got it so it will load the log in screen, but i'm getting an error and it will not let me connect to sql. Can someone plz tell me what this error is being caused by? I have added all the permissions in sql and i'm still getting this error.

Here is the error: [0] [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.
[1] [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot open database "A" requested by the login. The login failed.
[2] [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM'.
[3] [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Cannot open database "A" requested by the login. The login failed.

I have given it permissions and it still will not connect and i have no clue why

Edit: I will be happy to show you over skype or team viewer if you would like.

Last edited:
In 5.3, $_Config['x']['y'] won't work correctly.

You should know, Digital-Goods are not protected by Paypal's Buyer Protection. Just sayin.

Back