[PHP][MYSQL] Login system help!

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
165
Reaction score
5
Hello for my website i want to make a login system. I have looked for tuts on internet and on ragezone but none work for me. I just started using php coding but i have learnt alot! If there is anyone that can help me mke one or make me one i would greatly appreciate it.
Features:
When a guset is one they can view only some pages.
When a user has registered but not activated account they can view threads but not post on them.
When they have activated email they can post and make new threads.
Admin features(Delete user, Ban user, Admin posts, Certain names are not aloud)

If you can help i would greatly appreciated it.

Thankyou
John
 
if Tyler was right, then you shoudln't even think about creating one, since you don't even know how to do this? And you should seriously use Google before asking for help.
 
I use php-fusion. With php-fusion you can make a website but it has also a login sector and everything you want with it. But if you only want the register thingie, just try to pick the files from it and upload it to your server. I've never tried it before but I think it will work for you. Good luck!
 
I use php-fusion. With php-fusion you can make a website but it has also a login sector and everything you want with it. But if you only want the register thingie, just try to pick the files from it and upload it to your server. I've never tried it before but I think it will work for you. Good luck!

TY for the site il try it now!!
 
First if i was you, i would learn PHP (the language) first. You will never be able to create a login system with PHP without learning the language it's self first, as for having someone do it for you.... You will learn nothing that way.
Google is YOUR FRIEND!

~ Iceman
 
Back