Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PHP Password changing script, problem ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello there, I've decided to take this out from the Habbo section, and bring it here, to the Coders section, where at least then I'll actually get help from people who know what they're doing and not from some dumb kids who just troll and flame -.-

Now, it looks all correct, but when I come to submitting the form/password script, it gives me a error.. So let me start off with showing you the code:

Alright, now that you have seen the code, I will let you in on more information.. Now, when I submit this form, it doesn't work, instead it throws this error at me:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method uberUsers::UserHash() in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\tpl\page-settings-pass.tpl on line 12

Now... In the Core of the CMS, it has all these variables and what not, and I tried using:
$core->UserHash

Instead of using $users, since it is a WORKING variable or whatever it's called in the registration page... (Example: ) - So I don't understand what I am doing wrong, and why it isn't working for me -.- So could someone please shed some light on this for me =)? Cheers!

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
Erm, well if you didn't make it, there could be many issues. You should contact the person that gave or sold you the script.

Reaction score
Are you on drugs or something ._. I'm asking for help, this script works on other CMS, but when I use it on mine (same CMS different edit) it doesn't work.. It might be the PHP version, I don't know, but i need help :3

Infraction Baɴɴed
Reaction score
the error is either UserHash() or how your using that function

Reaction score
$user is not defined in that script, there is no "require" or anything and there is no class that I can see- it is no wonder PHP is giving you that helpful error- as you need to require the essential files before you can use their variables.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Reaction score
Are you on drugs or something ._. I'm asking for help, this script works on other CMS, but when I use it on mine (same CMS different edit) it doesn't work.. It might be the PHP version, I don't know, but i need help :3

Thanks for the negative reputation for pointing out that it's inappropriate to ask for help here on a script you didn't develop. Regardless of if you edited the CMS, you should contact the developer of the script and ask for help... This isn't the place to ask for help installing a script that the original developer doesn't want to help you with.

This is the Coder's Paradise section, not the Inexperienced Administrator's Paradise section...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just READ the error instead of getting confused.
If you still don't get what it means, google it.

Reaction score
I love how you two attack me, if you are not going to be useful and help me then leave, simple, no need to even reply to the thread. And instead of telling me to contact the developer, maybe there's no developer for it no more, did you think of that!?

Also, the CMS I am using is using a template system, so there's a main file (example profile.php) and it includes the global file which includes the core, config, etc.. And then it grabs the file (template), it is done the same with the register, although I don't see the problem. I will look over the code again and see if I can find anything wrong with it...

Fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back