Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] usage of a script without premission.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I crated a script not long that was based around habbo groups, it enabled you to create a group badge with a flash file.
i've noticed an official habbo usa fansite using that script without permission from me to use it and it was licensed under something by Holocms, i'm just curious, what action can i take towards the people using it.
the licence stated that permission was needed from me before the script could be used.

what can do i to combat the use of it, or even to get credit for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [information help] PHP - usage of a script without premission.

I crated a script not long that was based around habbo groups, it enabled you to create a group badge with a flash file.
i've noticed an official habbo usa fansite using that script without permission from me to use it and it was licensed under something by Holocms, i'm just curious, what action can i take towards the people using it.
the licence stated that permission was needed from me before the script could be used.

what can do i to combat the use of it, or even to get credit for it?
i dude come into my school and talk about what to do. You need to prove that you created it before then, liek a date or something. Get it patent protected, then you can sue theyre sorry asses to hell

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is the script on your server? Or is it open-source?

If it's the first, make it account regulated, or IP controlled...if it's the latter, you're doomed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maek new version and encode it with license check.

Back